dworley

Gawd
Falcon Northwest Fragox - 8800GTS SLI

Fragbox with Coolit Eliminator TEC water cooling system

QMICRA - 8800GTX SLI

Shuttle SD32G5 w/8800GTX and Thermaltake 250W 5 1/4 bay PSU

Shuttle SD32G5 w/8800GTS

Shuttle SN21G5 w/7900GTX

Shuttle ST20G5 w/BFG 7800GTX - upgraded to Shuttle mesh case cover and lighting mods

Shuttle SB83G5 w/BFG 6800GT

Shuttle SN26P SLI (2) 7800GTX with fan mods and eVGA ACS cooler on outside card.

XFX Limited Edition SFF System: (modded with eVGA NF-44 SLI motherboard and Enermax Liberty 620W PSU)

Wow, sweet SFFs dude. I've only actually toyed around with one, and they are so awesome and innovative.

Cute cat too.

They all look clean and amazing. I like the one with the mesh grill with the LED video card showing through that must look slick in the dark.

My very first SLI PC - built when SLI was first released: 12/2004 (water cooled of course) !!!!

Lian-Li V1000B SLI tower

dworley said:
My First SLI PC that I built when SLI was first available 12/2004 - and water cooled of course !!!!
OK now you're just braggin :p
I was all like....this dude has the same setup all over the place! Then I realized you've probably been replacing them all along.
So, which one is your favorite to work on (specs aside)?

It's hard to tell from the pics since they all look similar but there are actually several different Shuttle Models that I posted: SB75G5, ST20G5, SN95G5, SB83G5, SN25P, SN26P

The G Chasis shuttle is my favorite - in BLACK of course and my new SN21G5 will look EXACTLY like the SB83G5 in the first picture when it arrives this week :cool:

dworley said:
Silverstone SG01 w/7800GTX and OCZ Modstream PSU
SG01-a.jpg

That thing is alot smaller than I thought. ALOT. :D Could you please take pictures from the other side? I'm myself going to get one of those babies, wanna see how I can fit a CNPS7000b in it. If I can that is. :)

is there anyway that you could post some more pictures of how you watercooled your SFF's

Ominous Gamer said:
You better be careful before people start calling you an AEG/Shuttle "focus group" member. :p

Just search SFFTECH for my posts regarding issues I had with the Shuttle ST20G5 and you would not suggest that :eek:

I have built numerous gaming rigs for many years and am still amazed at how much performance I have been able to squeze out of my Shuttle's that rival the best desktops.

My SLI Shuttle SN26P scored 13811 in 3Dmark05 with an FX-60 and (2) 7800GTX 256 which I still can't beat with my recent A8N32-SLI Desktop which has (2) 7800GTX 512's!

3dmark05.jpg

Tman said:
is there anyway that you could post some more pictures of how you watercooled your SFF's

I dissassembled my water cooled Shuttle a few months ago, but here is a link to my original post on SFFTECH about the mods. I will check to see if I can find some old pics with more details.

SFFTECH Link

As always man nice work. You should jump on that eVGA mATX SLI board coupled w/ a Qmicra Case. You know you like being our guinea pigs. Matt.

TheBlueChanell said:
As always man nice work. You should jump on that eVGA mATX SLI board coupled w/ a Qmicra Case. You know you like being our guinea pigs. Matt.

You read my mind :p

I posted in the QMicra thread asking pcdlab to re-consider selling a few cases to [H] Enthusiats. I could definitely provide valuable feedback running SLI with high end components to test fro airflow / heat issues. I like the proposed design of the Qmicra as it should provide better cooling than X-Qpak or SG01.

dworley said:
You read my mind :p

I posted in the QMicra thread asking pcdlab to re-consider selling a few cases to [H] Enthusiats. I could definitely provide valuable feedback running SLI with high end components to test fro airflow / heat issues. I like the proposed design of the Qmicra as it should provide better cooling than X-Qpak or SG01.

Very cool and clean looking rigs! Uh Oh... we better make some black cases. =)

-pcdlab

pcdlab said:
Very cool and clean looking rigs! Uh Oh... we better make some black cases. =)

-pcdlab
Yes, black would be nice. Better than white at least. I think the majority of us are American, correct? The only people that really want white cases are Britlanders. :rolleyes:

M4rk said:
Yes, black would be nice. Better than white at least. I think the majority of us are American, correct? The only people that really want white cases are Britlanders. :rolleyes:

We don't offer a white version. (Yuck.) It comes standard in clear or black anodized brushed aluminum with additional red, blue, green or gold special order color options.

-pcdlab

Holy shit, nice SFF's. Did you reuse the parts in them or are they all new parts.

How was working with the Silver Stone Sg-01? It seems to be a very, very nice case that I might be looking at in the near future. What heatsink are you using? I have a thermalright xp-90 currently, and I think if I get this, I might have to switch back to the stock heatsink... Was it easy to work with? And would you recommend that case to a first time SFF user? Any help/comments would be appreciated.!!

Here's my latest SLI SFF project:

Silverstone SG01-B Evolution
Silverstone FX121 Cross Flow Fan
EVGA mATX SLI MB
X2 4800+
(2) BFG 7800GTX SLI (EVGA ACS 1+ cooler on outside card)
2gb Corsair XMS
Creative X-fi
Thermaltake 120mm Blue Orb2 CPU Cooler
Sony CDRW/DVD
Enermax Liberty 620W PSU
Zalman ZM-MFC1 Fan Controller
Dell 2001FP
Klipsch 4.1

SG01-1.jpg

1176fa19.jpg

Very nice :cool:

I am thinking of putting together somethign similar to your SG01 w/ (2) 256 cards. Might try a fragbox though.

So I take it you're looking to do something with the new Lian-Li cube when it hits?

Back