Woot Off!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I woulda got in on the Dells if I had disabled "reloadevery" in firefox. I already have one set but at that price I can't help myself.

35.99 for the TV kit? :confused: I got it free with my TV.

I can see they are trying to get this wootoff to last a little longer.

This damn monster kit better sell fast so we can move on to something good.

this wouldn't be bad, but i'm pretty drunk, and just waiting to see what the woot is, sure wasn't expecting a woot-off. Drunk wooting is a bad thing.

captcvmn said:
this wouldn't be bad, but i'm pretty drunk, and just waiting to see what the woot is, sure wasn't expecting a woot-off. Drunk wooting is a bad thing.
That's how I got my last two woot hard drives. :D Can't say I regretted the decision, though.

wootoff = every time something sells out, another item starts and gay stuff like monster cable kits kill the wootoff buzz....omg someone bought 3 of those things.

There is a web site named www.woot.com. Every day at midnight(central) is post 1 item for sale untill it is sold, can be anything from big screen for $2,500 to calenders for $1 a each. Only one thing is sold each day. A woot-off is the same thing but they post item after item as long as they sell. If a real crappy item shows out and it doesn't sell out, we refer to it as a woot killer.

Yeah, need to see whats next. Me getting tired.

Must.........................Fight......................Sleep...........

At this rate the next item will be an actual bag full of crap...... Maybe assorted, 1 dog, 1 monkey, and 1 human turd :mad:

Nitro_APBT said:
At this rate the next item will be an actual bag full of crap...... Maybe assorted, 1 dog, 1 monkey, and 1 human turd :mad:

And you and I would buy 3.

Wow, that car actually sold pretty damn fast. Only 50 of them, though. If the next thing is as shitty as the car and the monster kit then I'm going to bed. :mad:

edit: yeah, I'm going to bed. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back