Geforce GTX 800s at Gamescom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinOfLiberty

Limp Gawd
77cc034e92cf4be023e8d155a63fc8c9.png

http://www.nvidia.de/object/gamescom2014-de.html

The same way, NV UK has hinted at new GPUs! Now, it is on Gamescom page!

Translate please....all I can make out is

Besucht uns auf der....

What's the rest mean?!

iqcj96pSAwzQp.jpg

Says gamescom above the original post.

For reference a 780 ti scores 5100 gpu score. So this early prerelease driver with no amazing oc is already 28pct faster :eek:. Can't wait!

The result score is a fake.

It should take a "quiet good underclock" for the next gpu to meet this score.

Plus the ES samples of the flagship are slower than GK110 at the current stage. Due to NV using a "testing BIOS" while they undergo the quality testing.

We should be good this time!

Good one. :eek:

The result score is a fake.

It should take a "quiet good underclock" for the next gpu to meet this score.

Plus the ES samples of the flagship are slower than GK110 at the current stage. Due to NV using a "testing BIOS" while they undergo the quality testing. Similar to http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums...X280-Engineering-Sample-Review***-56K-Warning

We should be good this time!
Awesome!

You've contributed a lot of pretty accurate info unlike some other posters that keep ribbing at you. Thanks again.

Awesome!

You've contributed a lot of pretty accurate info unlike some other posters that keep ribbing at you. Thanks again.

Let me know when he gets something right that isn't a repost from somewhere else.
(or just something right)

Even if the benchmark is fake, the OP image and link is on Nvidia's site.

It clearly shows "Geforce GTX" in the top of the image. Why would they put that there if they weren't announcing a new GPU?

Even if the benchmark is fake, the OP image and link is on Nvidia's site.

It clearly shows "Geforce GTX" in the top of the image. Why would they put that there if they weren't announcing a new GPU?

Advertisment, brand recognition and hype.

NVIDIA-podczas-Gamescom-2013.jpg

What GPU did they announce last year?

I really enjoy SoL's posts. Whether they're right right or wrong, I always enjoy a good tech rumor.. helps to pass the time while these companies drag their feet between releases ;)

Advertisment, brand recognition and hype.

We've all been waiting for the 800-series, while riding the hype-train all the way to Gamescom for.. Titan-Z.2 and Shield Tabletburg. Next stop: disappointmentville. All aboard! :D

What GPU did they announce last year?

At gamescom? none that I remember. They did announce the 780 ti at the end of nvidia's editors day, last october.

If nvidia does announce a new card, it will probably happen near the end of this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back