Mouse with heartbeat pulse and seismic monitoring?

Cerulean

[H]F Junkie
Greetings,

We are looking for computer mice that have built-in detection of heatbeats through blood pulses in its user's hand and fingers + detection of impacts made on the surrounding surface (such as slamming of objects or fists on desk) that we can use to couple with a super lightweight software that records mouse clicks to CSV running transparently in the background. This would allow us to produce and offer documents for legal and medical should any incident happen and we might be able to indicate in some way like "as you can see there have been an unusual increase in <variable> in the days leading up to <event>".

If there is a mouse out there that can record pulse / calculate heartbeat and super-local seismic data that would be great. We have interest in replacing all of our mice with something like this.

As a MD i am 200% in favor of such implementation, as long as it is purely optional on the employees part to opt for such a device, as in: the worker chooses to use it, perhaps even paying for it at discounted prices.

Keep such level of data in the required confidential system will not be easy. I am not sure in your country but in mine the health data of the worker is NOT accessible to the company no matter what the company forces the worker to sign.

The workforce medical team monitors and decides if the worker is still able to keep at the current post, but can not and will not inform the company of the reasons.

Given such ethical restrains i doubt your company would still pursue such an effort unless you have highly trained and hard to replace workers, or the company motto is something like "don't be evil".;)

Back