Using web-based email for the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prime2515102

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello,

I seem to recall something about being able to use web-based email (like outlook.com) for the forum if you you've been around for so long. Was that in my imagination or for a limited time or something?

If not, how do I do it?

I'm asking because Charter, being the dicks that they are, make me disconnect my internet service for a month when my 12 month deal expires (they refuse to negotiate and my rate would go up $20/month if I didn't). I guess I should be grateful it's not Comcast or Time Warner though...

When this happens, they won't let me transfer my email accounts, so I would rather not use their email to begin with.

So right now my forum email isn't even valid.

Thanks

Shoot Kyle a PM, I think thats what I did at the time when I swapped mine over

All you need to do is go into your user control panel > settings & options > edit email & password.

When you enter a new email, the system will set you back to "awaiting confirmation" and you will be unable to post until you reply to an automated email that will be sent to your new addy.

Oh I thought I tired that and it gave me the "that email isn't allowed message." I'll try again, if not I'll PM Kyle.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back