LTC hit $2.21 today

Wish I had open bids to catch some of that sub $3 LTC and flip it. Anyway, wonder if that was an accident, if not someone wanted out REALLY bad. Probably could've sold the whole chunk at $8-9 over a period of days.

Looks like it was around 200k LTC, and i've got no idea why someone would dump that much in one go, so yeah i'm guessing it was some kind of mistake.

Maybe they were fed up with the downward trend, figured they needed to sell since it's not looking like it will recover at all.

He's obviously got the wrong thread lol.

At least LTC has been stable lately, kinda stale though. Reminds me of the dead times before the last bubbles. I'm still beating myself for not selling in the last bubble, but maybe this time it will be higher.

Last edited:
Well shows over, time to move on x11-20, scrypt-n, other algos. Scrypt is going to drop to total shit the difficulty is sky high the only things that can churn anything are asic. You can pickup a asic for 67$ that does 1.4 MH/s @40w for scrypt. Gpu mining is dead the cheapest slowest asic are faster hashing than a 290x overclocked. If anyone is running scrypt on a gpu farm right now they are throwing money down the toilet.

Well shows over, time to move on x11-20, scrypt-n, other algos. Scrypt is going to drop to total shit the difficulty is sky high the only things that can churn anything are asic. You can pickup a asic for 67$ that does 1.4 MH/s @40w for scrypt. Gpu mining is dead the cheapest slowest asic are faster hashing than a 290x overclocked. If anyone is running scrypt on a gpu farm right now they are throwing money down the toilet.

If anyone was mining Scrypt on GPU for the last 3 months they were throwing money down the toilet.

Smart money is moving out of LTC quickly. It really offers nothing of advantage.

Judging by the massive dropout of miners at coinhuntr I'd say the ship has sailed.

I still see a few mining making 25 cents a day........why even bother?

Yikes! This stuff is crazy. I remember I use to do a fair bit of mining. These fluctuations are crazy...

$2.95

Which is better than OP, but dropped from $4+ in the span of 10ish days.. stick a fork in it?

Remember when LTC hit $40+ over the winter?

Yeah, i wish i had sold my bag off then, but no, i was greedy cause i thought China would push it to $100+. :rolleyes:

Back