Inexpensive PDF Editor

Soldier101

Gawd
I am trying to find an inexpensive PDF Editor for a client of mine.

Everything that is "OpenSource" or free is obviously crap.

They don't have the money for Acrobat (they need 100 copies or so)

Anyone have any experience with an inexpensive PDF editor?

They have a non fillable form that they need to be able to circle items and put text on. That is about it.

Nitro PDF is quite good. More than the aforementioned post, except that they have a free internet based service that can do 5 edits or some shit per month, per account created.

But in all seriousness, fuck PDFs man. The only thing in IT that I hate more than PDFs, are printers.

But in all seriousness, fuck PDFs man. The only thing in IT that I hate more than PDFs, are printers.

Master_Pain, are you me? Because I think you're me. PDFs and printers can burn in hell. I really don't know why printers are still this big of an issue.

Shitty old savin printers that would constantly give us issue at my old workplace. I hated those things so much. Oh well, they got the Office Space treatment when it was finally time to retire them. It was beautiful.

I hope you're not me. That would just elevate the crazy to a whole new level. But in all seriousness, PC Load Letter. And remind me to upload the pic I have of a printer. Most fucked up error message that I have ever seen. I think that I still have it somewhere.

Back