W40k Space Marine - $10.18 at Gamersgate (Activates/Requires Steam)

Oooooh NICE. I'm in.

And yes it's a reputable site, bought a few times from them before...

This game is completely stupid but pretty damn fun. Few other games really capture the joy of blowing Orks and Goblins to bits and hacking through enemies with a melee weapon like this does. The plot is barely average, but this has some of the best 3rd person action you can find. No cover mechanics either, you just need to kill everything.

Plays better with a 360 controller as well.

Last edited:
I can't get it to load atm, but once it does I'm in. I just picked up Shogan 2 for 7.50. Two great deals!

I found it pretty easy to switch between 360 controller and kb/mouse with this one. If I was sniping, the mouse absolutely owned the controller (obviously). Still, the game is massive amounts of fun. As said, it is light on actual story, but if you want story in the W40K universe there's mountains of books out there for you. This is all about disemboweling greenskins and taking the head off Chaos Marines. :D

This game is completely stupid but pretty damn fun. Few other games really capture the joy of blowing Orks and Goblins to bits and hacking through enemies with a melee weapon like this does. The plot is barely average, but this has some of the best 3rd person action you can find. No cover mechanics either, you just need to kill everything.

Plays better with a 360 controller as well.

Everything in this post is absolutely true.
That said, I'd wait for it to get under $7.50, preferably $5.

I just wish you could play the entire game with the jet pack...

Back