Coupon code

azeem40

Limp Gawd
Is there currently a discount code available for the Dell U2312HM? If so, how do I redeem it?

You can try live chat with Dell and ask for a discount. And tell them if you don't get one you will just buy a cheaper brand. They will act like they are asking but they always come back and say they tried but unfortunately, they could not get a discount. If you press them, they then admit to not having the authority to do so and then apologize a few times. At least this was how live chat played out for me in the past.

You can try techbargains.com. They have many Dell codes but mostly dealing with laptops. I do see LCD codes on there once in a great while. You can also try eBay for that model. Many business account holders buy these monitors at great discount and sometimes pass on the savings. It's not uncommon to find new boxed monitors from Dell on eBay priced slightly below what Dell has them for on their own web site.

Chances are, you are not going to get much of a discount if any. But don't let me discourage you and it doesn't hurt to try.

Back