Warm ? R9 280 $130 after $30 MIR

why is powercolor the only card that goes on sale? I swear 100% of the cards powercolor sells require a rebate.

why is powercolor the only card that goes on sale? I swear 100% of the cards powercolor sells require a rebate.

I didn't get my $30 rebate form powercolor last year (on a 7850). I sent all my stuff in - I was listed on PC site - never saw a rebate in the mail. I'm done with rebates. Its easier tp work an extra hour than to spend one jumping though hoops and hoping you aren't wasting time.

I didn't get my $30 rebate form powercolor last year (on a 7850). I sent all my stuff in - I was listed on PC site - never saw a rebate in the mail. I'm done with rebates. Its easier tp work an extra hour than to spend one jumping though hoops and hoping you aren't wasting time.

I've found that making photocopies of everything with my all-in-one brother MFC takes an extra 60 seconds. When a denial comes, I re-send the copies & everything is taken care of.

It's pretty easy actually.

In the worst case, pretty much any company will roll-over when you threaten small-claims court over $30.

Back