WTS/WTT: Ultralight Notebook, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD, Garmin GPS

Inaba

Gawd
Garmin Nuvi 3597 LMT - $200

Pictures of actual item

Brand new, never used, still in box Garmin 3597 LMT. I bought this for one of my cars but ended up selling the car before I put it in... so it's been sitting on a shelf for about a year. I assume it works perfectly, as it's never been used.

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD - $450 SOLD

Pictures of actual item

Practically new 850 Pro 1TB SSD. I bought two of them to put into RAID, but after doing more research, the speed benefits are pretty minimal with these drives and the SATA interface and I don't really need more than 1TB of space, so I'm selling one of them. I have used it very little and it works perfectly.

Lenovo X1 Carbon Ultralight - $ 1400 SOLD

Pictures of actual item

I have a brand new, never opened Lenovo X1 Carbon touchscreen notebook for sale. It has an i7-4600U CPU, 8 GB of RAM, 256GB SSD and a 2560x1440 screen (insane DPI on this 14" laptop), 10 point multi-touch touchpad.

Rated for 9 hours of battery life. I use one of these myself and the battery life rating is pretty accurate. It's amazing how long these things last and they charge very rapidly. Plug it in for a few minutes and you've got a lot of extra compute time. These are amazingly thin, ultra portable laptops with lots of power. I really enjoy mine a lot.

Warranty on this is good until Feb of 2017. As I said, it's brand new, still sealed/NIB in it's box.

I paid over $2300 for this about a year ago and it's been sitting since (I thought I had to replace the one I'm using now, but it turned out I did not have to, so I've had this extra one for awhile. Time to get rid of it.)

I'd like to get $1400 OBO.

Things I am looking for to trade:

Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Oculus Rift DK2

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back