Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
chirp chirp chirp damn it is quiet here
Untitled_zps9b45ce26.png

we need a little more of this ^^^^^^^^^^

http://nypost.com/2014/10/10/its-time-for-the-giants-to-make-the-eagles-eat-their-words/

Last edited:
Wow, what did you guys do to be off topic in this thread :O

I know which way I'm leaning, but some trash talk could go a long way. Remember, its not about winning, it is about us enjoying the election.

Wow, what did you guys do to be off topic in this thread :O

Remember, its not about winning, it is about us enjoying the election.

Please wake me up if this election gets interesting...:p

Never-paying-attention.gif

Does rhavern even DC? its like he missed the boat.

I see nothing under bam stats.

Edit... Ahh he did miss the boat... trying to mow down people who haven't folded in 10mo.

9mo out.... BA ends in Jan... He might never pass me. :p

A close race for some this month.

The trash talk could be ramped up a bit.

How did this thread get off topic?

My trash talk was removed. Although, I did cross the line and went soapbox on it lol.

A close race for some this month.

The trash talk could be ramped up a bit.

How did this thread get off topic?

See everytime I trash talk people don't realize I am joking and they just think I am an ass...
I open my mouth and he gets 4 more votes.

Question to rhavern...
Are you just sticking with Fah till BA ends or are you going to continue after?
Do you plan to crunch with other projects?

Edit:
I doubt he even realizes he has been nommed....
Last Activity: 10-04-2014 05:02 AM

dude folds... and thats it.
oft.

This is how trash talking goes...

DflJwFy.gif

Last edited:
noes! My horse fell out of the lead!

Ahh Patriot, how you amuse. You get a +1 for the stirring and another +1 for trash talking. However you also get -1 for not comprehending that some people participate in real life, a -1 for being a troll (I thought that was sc0tty8's job for life?), a -9000 for your shipping skills and a -googleplex just for being Patriot.

I got your trash talk right here
trash1.jpg

I am unsure what I am going to do post-BA, it may depend on how far along ocores/core_19 is when BA ends.

@runs2far, thanks for the nom, I was happy to help a fellow folder, pay it forward

As to mowing, pfft, it's all about the science, always has been. It is simply unfortunate that PG hasn't handled donor interaction better. Sad but true.

Last edited:
He speaks! :D

Nice of you to give him some snow along with that burn rhavern.

The Eurotrash posts Yankee trash... the nerve. :p

I am disappoint. The smack talk is weak with these ones.

Back in MY day.... :)

The list, uh-huh, just finished my cookies:

eating_cookies_and_kicking_butt-402845.jpg

Some of us don't have access to free hardware and power and have to actually *pay* their own way.

Some of us don't have access to free hardware and power and have to actually *pay* their own way.

I take that you are going full throttle...
I think my home crunching out paces you as well as my burn in stuff...

My power at this location is actually not stable enough to do much more... Harbinger will take the breaker down.

Then get a Generator. Get some solar cells. Are you [H]ard or oft?

I know that problem all to well, you should really see a mad Grandma when she is trying to dry her hair and the circuit breaker blows, she is actually pretty damn good at chewing ass. :(

I know that problem all to well, you should really see a mad Grandma when she is trying to dry her hair and the circuit breaker blows, she is actually pretty damn good at chewing ass. :(
I have not had the pleasure of blowing a breaker. I must not be working [H]ard enough.

220 VAC as standard rocks!

For stability and efficiency... Next house will have a room full of it... (or so the plan is)
I think my next ramp will be with 970s as those are efficient and priced nicely.

Edit... screw it... Ordered a pair... will see how these DC and go from there.

Patriot, I know one will fold at 300 KPPD When overclocked to 1534 with 8000 on the ram.

Patriot, I know one will fold at 300 KPPD When overclocked to 1534 with 8000 on the ram.

For what project? Supposedly a 980 is about as good as a 680 on primegrid and gpugrid is working on their maxwell support.

I think they are working on taking *full* advantage of Maxwell. If the gains folding saw (on OpenCL at that) are indicative of Maxwell's performance on Molecular Dynamics, then I wouldn't be surprised if Maxwell does very well there. I'll be getting a 980 on Tues or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back