FS: Surface Pro 3 128GB (Unopened), SuperMicro 1155 motherboard, DDR3 RAM, HDD, Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimphreak

[H]ard|Gawd
Heatware: JimPhreak
Payments: Paypal, Google Wallet, Venmo or Money Orders Accepted.
Shipping: All prices include shipping via USPS Priority/First Class w/tracking unless otherwise stated. I pack all my items well and I ship FAST (sometimes same day but almost always next day).
Contact: I respond to most PMs within 5-10 minutes between the hours of 8AM-12PM EST. I'm very easy to work with and very up front. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

**Trades/Offers: I'm not interested in ANY trades what-so-ever. Low ball offers will be ignored. I do not hold items without payment unless we've done business in the past or you're a highly regarded member of this board.

RAM - $20 PER PAIR - 2GB MICRON PC3-12800U DDR3-1600 RAM MT8JTF25664AZ-1G6M1 (x4) - All pulled from rarely used workstations and tested. Excellent condition. Newegg link

IMG_20150603_235307248_zpshlgssrqe.jpg

HDD - $30 - SEAGATE BARRACUDA ST500DM002 500GB 7200 RPM DRIVE - Less than a month old. Used as cache drive for unRAID. Newegg link

IMG_20150603_234220738_HDR_zpsy8yxdcvv.jpg

CASE - $50 LOCAL PICKUP (TRI-STATE AREA) - XIGMATEK GIGAS SILVER MICRO ATX CUBE CASE - Newegg Link

CASE - $50 LOCAL PICKUP (TRI-STATE AREA) - FRACTAL DESIGN ARC MINI MICRO ATX CASE - Mint condition. Comes with Evercool HD Cooling box in original box. Newgg link

Last edited:
Morning bump. Will be adding a whole bunch of stuff in a few hours.

oooo...the mobo/ram/cpu combo from the NAS server is tempting.

Do you happen to have measured the power consumption of it with a kill-a-watt?

oooo...the mobo/ram/cpu combo from the NAS server is tempting.

Do you happen to have measured the power consumption of it with a kill-a-watt?

Unfortunately I haven't but I can imagine it's very very low. I'm buying a kill-a-watt this week though to spec out a UPS for my new server so I can measure it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back