sli\fire dx 12

fightingfi

2[H]4U
has anyone put both nvidia and amd cards in there system yet on windows 10? I understand that dx 12 can use both now just curious. :D

yes DX12 can use both, but no DX12 does exist yet..

I have seen nothing that has magically transformed my GTX 670's into anything more than they were in Win 7.

Sorry was my question answered ? :confused:

It is possible with DX12, however as of yet there are no DX12 games out to test it with.

It is dependent on vendors not sabotaging it with their drivers. You would think, why would they do this? But Nvidia already blocks the use of their cards as PhysX cards when there is an AMD card in the system - you think they are really going to allow mixed multi-GPU?

It is important to know that this isn't something that will change the way SLI or Crossfire works with existing games. Unless your game actually uses DX12, nothing is going to change.

has anyone put both nvidia and amd cards in there system yet on windows 10? I understand that dx 12 can use both now just curious. :D

This is not possible yet and odds are wont ever be. Just because it's technically possible doesn't mean it will ever happen for countless reasons. Just forget about that idea for now because hell will freeze over right before it does.;)

Back