Batch convert Excel 2016 to PDF?

bigddybn

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone have a working method to batch convert Excel 2016 files to PDF? Automator doesn't seem to be playing nice with it and the two app store apps I've tried were also equally useless.

Install a PDF printer like PDFCreator or CutePDF
Highlight the files in folder
Right click > print
Print to the PDF printer

EDIT: Woops, didn't realize this was the apple products forum... Those instructions will work in Windows, no clue about apple.

Yeah. Remember, "it just works."

Until it doesn't and then OSX does everything possible to stand in the way of what should be a simple solution.

I won't be back at my work computer (where all of my scripts are) until Monday, but I use Automator all the time to batch process and re-save data with Excel 2011. If you're having problems with this in 2016 beta, it's possibly some kind of regression. If you own Office 2011, you should report a bug to Microsoft and give your scripts a try in Excel 2011. Automator is the preferred way to perform tasks like this, and the onus is usually on the developer of that software if Automator doesn't cooperate with it.

Still having this issue even when using the 100% legit/paid/retail version of Office 2016. Anyone found a solution?

Apple version doesn't have File Export as PDF? Or are you needing to mass convert (meaning batch process is required)

Apple version doesn't have File Export as PDF? Or are you needing to mass convert (meaning batch process is required)

Yeah a batch convert process. I have a folder full of files that need to be converted at the end of each month.

Back