MW3 Has No Practice w/ Bots?

Carlosinfl

Loves the juice
I remember in Black Ops I was able to practice multi-player maps with creating a game and adding however many bots with a specific game play style like normal or aggressive. I love this as it allowed me to learn the maps and find spots that worked well and others that didn't work so well. Is this not available for MW3? I know I can play survival mode but this is not what I was hoping for as you have only one life, you're always moving since the swarms of infantry always know exactly where you are. Is there nothing available for MW3 that will allow me to practice with bots?

Different developer. Different features.

I understand that. I wasn't expecting Zombies or Gun Game but I didn't think a practice multiplayer feature was out of the ordinary.

Thanks for the info all.

I understand that. I wasn't expecting Zombies or Gun Game but I didn't think a practice multiplayer feature was out of the ordinary.

Thanks for the info all.

Its extremely out of the ordinary for anything but fighting games. Bots in FPS games are pretty much either PC only or are just a lucky bonus of SOME well known franchises.

The last shooter type (3rd person in this case) that I played that used bots was Gears of War 3.

I don't think it's that rare but that's personal opinion I guess. Last game I played with bots was Black Ops on both consoles.

I think it's pretty rare, on consoles anyways. I was impressed Killzone 3 had bots.

super rare on console. Besides COD and Gears, the only one i remember playing that was halfway decent was unreal tournament 3. MAKE A NEW ONE!

Back