New PSU to my PC - EVGA G2 vs. Antec Egde vs. XFX XTR

DyndaS

n00b
Hi.
My BQ Dark Power Pro P8 unfortunatelly have very loud coil whine and clicky fan.

I wanna buy somethink new very silent with good quality and warranty. PSU definitely should be full modular. I will buy it in Poland. Im thinking about:

- EVGA G2 750W (1 cm longer) ~450 PLN
- Antec Edge 650W (unfortunatelly not semi-fanless) ~410 PLN
- XFX XTR 650W ~410 PLN

CPU: 4690k
GPU: gtx 970 x1
Case: Cooltek W2

SLI - i dont think so.

Which one will be the best?

Sorry for my english.

Good to see another Polish here :p (jesteśmy wszędzie :D) I'd take G2 - 10 years warranty, has stellar reviews. Unluckily right now G2 is aviable only in German shops, not even on the EVGA site - I'd recommend getting directly from them, or having to buy 850W

Thx guys. I think that i i will buy evga g2 750W

btw. i saw those all reviews ;)

Although all 3 are very good PSUs, i also think that the EVGA is the PSU you should choose! ;)

I agree I just got the 1600 P2 Evga Platinum....just hooked up some LED's yesterday off the Aux 12volt Molex, also I keep the switch for the Evga fan ON, it runs with no sound and Evga 24/7 tech support says better to keep it ON....so far my system has improved allot, with my new PSU, like buying a new car battery everything starts working Better....

2mr5ixe.jpg

Holy crap... I have never seen a phase change cooling system before. THat thing is insane!

Now your talking!!!......as you can see the phase.change is at the bottom and the hose goes to the cpu 8core fx9590 amd. i'm one of many guys out there, i'm really nothing compared to them, but most of those guys are getting old and don't advertise

this is my BABY, i'm attached like a TWIN, "I am one with this system on or off"
I have been with it for almost 8 years, it was custom built by a world famous builder (Asian)
right now i'm working on what "potentiometer I need for 12 v dc to dim each set of LED's x3, so 3 like volume controls or rather dimmers.....do you want to see a better pix of the unit? :)

Back