WTB cpu, gpu, mobo, ram, ssd, mechanical keyboard and phone.

MattQC

Limp Gawd
So my computer is getting reallly old and im looking to upgrade. I havent bought anything in a long time and im a little lost will all the "new" stuff but I guess im looking for something like this:

CPU => i5 or i7 1155, phenom xII x4 955+ or x6 also looks nice. Could use a nice cooler.

MOBO => Really no idea, depend on the processor im getting.

RAM => 6gb of ddr3 as long as its not extremely cheap no name stuff.

GPU => ATI 5770 / GTX280 or better.

SSD => 64gb.

Keyboard => Something with mx blue or brown switches.

Phone => iphone 3g/3gs or some mid range android device.

Im not looking for the latest and greatest. Id like to buy more than one item from the same seller to save on shipping. I live in QC, Canada so you must be able to ship to G1R 2C6 with USPS(anything else is a big rip off to Canada). I'll pay for shipping obviously.

Just PM me if you think you have something I might be interested in even if its not on the list. Could also buy case/psu if shipping is not too expensive.

Thanks.

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=61500

I have a pretty much complete rig and an android phone I could sell ya.... if you wanted it all.

Antec 100 case
corsair 430 watt PSU
i5 760 (true quad, no HT) 2.8Ghz CPU
copper heatpipe tower cooler (good for 3.6Ghz at a minimum on the i5)
2x2gb g.skill 1.35v 7-8-7-24 ddr3 1600Mhz ram
Gigabyte matx mobo (xfire compatible)
320gigabyte seagate HDD (Sorry, no SSD's laying around atm!)
videocard: can do either an x1800xl (filler card for ya) or a gtx 260, or a gtx 460. Price will obviously go up for the non-filler cards.

Phone: galaxy S samsung captivate (ATT at the moment, I think it can be unlocked to work in Canada, at least thats what 30 seconds of googling found me) has great screen, body is a little beat up. Everything else works fine :).

LMK what you'd want for all / any of it!

Back