Anyone try mining on big-maxwell?

Digital Viper-X-

[H]F Junkie
I know ASICS are out and all, but anyone give big-maxwell a shot :) just curious to what a 980 or 970 could hash at.

980s and 970s are baby maxwellian cards. The Titan II will be big maxwell.

MSI GTX970 Gaming running x11 was doing anywhere between 5500 and 6000khs with occasional drops into the 4k range but that might be because i was using the pc at the time. I'm not really sure what it means but usually ran 70-75% TWP in gpuz power consumption... maybe someone can explain that.

That is at stock.

Did remarkably well too when i forgot to turn off ccminer and loaded up DA2 at 1440 maxed. I didn't notice in game and still got over 3000khs.

until canncoin took a dump lastnight, i think it could've been profitable(?)

Yep I got 2 Gigabyte GTX 970's running f@h for Foldingcoin...runs smooth...... Just FYI they have a work around now where you can stay on Hard OCP team and still participate in folding coin, its not quite Ideal.....yet, but hey better than anything anybody else has come up with so far, since F@H been around.

Last edited:
The private miner for X11 on AMD is pushing about 9.5MH on a 290, I think around 7.5-8ish on a 280x. Wolf continues optimizing it for a large miner that uses it exclusively.

Hi there, first post here.

So, ccminer is under development for the 980/970 and improvement for the 750Ti.

750Ti is targeted to get 3MH/s in X11 algo.
980 GTX I can get almost 10MH/s in X11, see picture bellow.

imag

Cheers

I think im going to sell all my r9 290/x's and just buy one 980. I'm tired of all the noise and heat. Not really profitable to mine with gpu's anymore anyway, outside of X11 and even then pretty low ROI.

Just updating info, ccminer almost hit 10MH/s@X11 on a single 980 Oced card today, precisely 9,84MH/s with 1550MHz Core.

ccminer Release 10 by sp_ user on bitcointalk forum.

subefotos

Wolf released his private binaries for X11 on the radeon cards as someone leaked an earlier version anyway.

Back