Corsair, thanks.

magoo

[H]F Junkie
Bought a new 16 GB kit of DDR3 RAM for my x79 board over the holiday sales.

Upped the RAM speed from what I originally bought a couple years ago.

Bought Corsair Vengence. Installed it about 3 weeks ago.

Last week my computer started to freeze up and crash running games that had been flawless otherwise in the past.

Troubleshooting pointed to RAM failure (memtest failure)....one stick was DOA once I was able to test them individually.

Submitted an online RMA request.
Immediate acceptance.
Asked for cross-shipping, filled out the proper online forms.

New RAM kit is on the way from Taiwan with arrival slated for Thursday.

Easy-peasy.

This is how all RMA should go.

Thanks Corsair.

Thank you for taking the time to share your very pleasing experience with our RMA process, much appreciated :).

I'll go ahead and pass this feedback along to our RMA team - surely, they would love to see that their hard work is paying off. Thanks again

My pleasure.
Only fitting you all should gets some props after getting bashed over your CX-750 review.

I use a lot of Corsair products and have had excellent results.
This was only my second RMA out of nearly one hundred purchases. :D

Had some memory for my X99 go bad and it was just as easy in terms of exchanging.

The reason why my power supply is Corsair is because of their cross shipping. I just wish Corsair had a Next Day option like EVGA does.

The reason why my power supply is Corsair is because of their cross shipping. I just wish Corsair had a Next Day option like EVGA does.

We've been working on this as an option in our RMA, because we know a lot of you guys would prefer overnight shipment to shorten the RMA process. It's feasible, its just a matter of time :)

Other vendors take note... this is how you earn lifetime customers.

I'm fortunate in that I've never had a corsair product fail (knock on wood) so I haven't had to use the RMA.

Corsair is absolutely amazing.
Building a new rig and my friend gave me his h105 without brackets. I emailed corsair explaining how i love/loyal customer to their products and my friend gave me the CLC without brackets and I never even got a reply, Just a shipping confirmation of new brackets. They arrived 2 days later... I buy exclusively buy corsair for all my PSU's, RAM, CLCs. My wife also rocks a headset and mouse from them. NOTHING but great things to say about corsair over and over. LOVE them.

edit: i've had to RMA a h100 (got a h100i in return) and a cx600 before and the process was flawless Cross shipping couldnt have been easier. I would say i buy about 100-150 Corsair products a year.

When you show this level of support I will look at your products first.
I'm a very happy owner of a 4 year old AX750 that has been flawless, great for peace of mind, especially as I push my hardware pretty hard at times.

Not impressed with the findings on the CX750, my hope is you will address them.
It would be nice to know that you have this in hand [hint].

Thank you guys for the kind words :) We'll continue to do our best to make sure that you guys get the best support experience every time you require our assistance.

Again, I appreciate it that you guys took the time and share your feedback here :)

Ive had similar experiences with RMA memory a few times. Then I realized i had to RMA memory a few times. Whatever edge Corsair had a few years ago.. is lost.

I've only had to RMA ram once in 20 years, it was a Corsair 4GB kit a few years back.
Did the RMA over the phone, did the Advance RMA, said I should get them in 3 days.
I call back after 5 days wondering where the ram was, they weren't sure what happened and sent me another set.
3 days later they arrive and I install them and send out my bad ones the next day.
A day later another set arrives, looking at the invoices, this replacement set was the first one originally shipped.
I call up Corsair and tell them that the first set they sent out just arrived after about 10 days and asked for a shipping label to send them back.
They never sent me a return label and I forgot about the ram.
A few months later I stumbled across the box of Ram and decided to just use it in my machine.

Ive had similar experiences with RMA memory a few times. Then I realized i had to RMA memory a few times. Whatever edge Corsair had a few years ago.. is lost.

Can't fault you for that and sorry that you feel that way. If you ever require an RMA or simply assistance with anything related to Corsair, my PM box is always open :)

I've only had to RMA ram once in 20 years, it was a Corsair 4GB kit a few years back.
Did the RMA over the phone, did the Advance RMA, said I should get them in 3 days.
I call back after 5 days wondering where the ram was, they weren't sure what happened and sent me another set.
3 days later they arrive and I install them and send out my bad ones the next day.
A day later another set arrives, looking at the invoices, this replacement set was the first one originally shipped.
I call up Corsair and tell them that the first set they sent out just arrived after about 10 days and asked for a shipping label to send them back.
They never sent me a return label and I forgot about the ram.
A few months later I stumbled across the box of Ram and decided to just use it in my machine.

That happens once in a while especially when RMA dept and shipping are not on the same page. But thanks for notifying us when you received the second set, that's very honest of you

Last edited:
I had the same experience with Corsair as the OP. Had some questionable memory, got it replaced. No complaints. I've only had to RMA with Corsair once.

This is why I was hoping my TX750 power supply was bad on my unstable machine because a Corsair RMA would be a smooth experience. Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on point of view), it wasn't the power supply.

I had the same experience with Corsair as the OP. Had some questionable memory, got it replaced. No complaints. I've only had to RMA with Corsair once.

This is why I was hoping my TX750 power supply was bad on my unstable machine because a Corsair RMA would be a smooth experience. Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on point of view), it wasn't the power supply.

I appreciate you sharing your experience with our service. I am glad to hear that we didn't disappoint you :)

The service is so good, you'd rather deal with a faulty Corsair hardware because it's a breeze to deal with us.... haha I totally get that, and you're right, it depends on how you look at it :p

Corsair and Logitech are possibly the only 2 companies where RMA speed and quality of communication is just insane.

Back