Intel Core i7 3960X and 3930K FOR SALE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIIIICRASHIIIII

Limp Gawd
I have two used, never overclocked, working processors for sale with their original boxes and documentation.

I don't have much Heatware but I do have excellent feedback on OCN and have sold over $4k worth of tech on there.

Intel Core i7 - 3930K SOLD

Intel Core i7 - 3960X for $750 shipped (that's $300 off retail)

2wp4gms.jpg

These processors were only used in our show builds. Again, they've never been overclocked. Maybe used for 20 hours each just to showcase build and gameplay.

I don't do PayPal. I do accept Google Checkout and can accept all major CC and debit cards. The Google Checkout account is tied to my BBB Accredited business so rest assured, your order will have better buyer protection over PayPal.

SOLD AS-IS! It still has 11 months of manufacturers warranty left so if anything happens, take it up with them.

Last edited:
Blah, someone got the 3930K.

If you price-matched retail price of 3930K, I'd get the X. :D

EDIT: Nevermind. You sold the 3930K for $60 cheaper than retail. Wouldn't be fair to price-match.

Whether or not you like the 3960x, that's a great price for it. Hope it sells for ya!

If I didn't have a C2 3930k waiting to finish the rest of my build I would jump on the X. Great price.

Guess the OP ran away from the thread - he's been on several times since I last posted.

Too bad I wanted it too.

Says too busy to take a pic for me, never in the office. I don't like blind as-is transactions.

good luck!

I've sold over $6k worth of product with 100% positive feedback on OCN. I don't need your approval.

Pic I took with my DSLR is uploaded.

3960X still for sale! :)

Last edited:
OP - Please reply to my pm. I would like to know when you plan on shipping out the processor.

I've sold over $6k worth of product with 100% positive feedback on OCN. I don't need your approval.

Pic I took with my DSLR is uploaded.

3960X still for sale! :)

You'd need my approval to get me to hand over 750. :D No one is calling you a crook. OCN isn't here however, and I don't think we can see the sale forums over there without being registered and also a search of this username doesn't show on there.

honestly i'm having trouble contacting crash atm, still waiting for parts that i order a long time ago. please contact me

honestly i'm having trouble contacting crash atm, still waiting for parts that i order a long time ago. please contact me

I pick up the 3930k and he stated he shipped it out on Thursday. I asking him twice for a tracking number and did not reply to my pm.

3960X sold.

kaiea, sent you PM. Threads are not the place to demand a refund. It is unprofessional. You know the situation and I'm sorry you've had to wait this long. I have no problem refunding you for the SSD and the chip. You can keep the motherboard. Check PM.

ganesh21, I just replied to your PM. I have been very busy and cannot always respond when you want me to respond. I will get tracking # from my courier on Monday. You will receive chip next week. If some reason you don't, you get your $500 back. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back