GreenManGaming---23% Coupon

magoo

[H]F Junkie
As it says....

Just picked up Metal Gear Solid V for 45 dollars.

I DID NOT see where there were any specific limitations.:D:

Got fallout 4 and season pass with 23% off.

Code=23PERC-AUTUMN-SAVING

Sweet! just pre ordered Street fighter V for 46$ Now I can join the beta in 2 weeks.

fallout 4 + battlefront for $92 isn't bad. anyone have any experience with pre-orders from them? their FAQ says they try to get keys out a day or two before release. seems a little sketchy.

They don't have the keys yet.

They'll release the keys to the customers as soon as they receive them. When they receive the keys is up to the discretion of the publisher. So, for some games, they may get the keys a day or so before the release date. For other keys, they may get the keys only a few hours before (or even slightly after) the release.

I pre-ordered 1 time from GMG and received the key roughly 12 hours before release.

I go to Greenmangaming for games on the cheap quite often, but I no longer trust them for pre-orders on games I want to play right at release. My girlfriend took a day off from work in anticipation of the 9pm release of a Sims 4 expansion and they didn't end up getting a key to her until a full day after release. Just one experience though.

It's surprising to me that GMG is still news to some people. A few things of note:

1.) GMG almost always has a 20-25% coupon code active. If you want to buy something from them and there is no code, wait. You won't have to wait long.

2.) Once you have an account, watch their VIP deals section. You have to be logged in to see them, but there is often some really good deals to be found in there. Often pre-orders also.

3.) GMG (in my experience) is good about getting out keys. They are a first party dealer (not grey market like G2A and similar). I won't pre-order a game from anywhere else anymore (the only recent exception was TW3, because I wanted that on Steam and it wasn't a Steamworks game). I've always gotten a key prior to release. For games with pre-loads, I've always gotten them in time to do that. Games without a pre-load, I've always gotten a key prior to the official release. On a few occasions they have cut it close, issuing keys later than other channels or a day or two after a pre-load is live. But they have NEVER been late. I've never been delayed playing a game because of GMG, and that's really all that matters.

Nobody should have any doubts or concerns about buying from GMG.

I pre-ordered a game and received the key approximately 3 hours before day-of-launch. It was a steam game, so it unlocked at 12am local time, vs 12am Pacific for my friend who ordered via Steam. I'd consider it a win. :D

It's surprising to me that GMG is still news to some people. A few things of note:

1.) GMG almost always has a 20-25% coupon code active. If you want to buy something from them and there is no code, wait. You won't have to wait long.

2.) Once you have an account, watch their VIP deals section. You have to be logged in to see them, but there is often some really good deals to be found in there. Often pre-orders also.

3.) GMG (in my experience) is good about getting out keys. They are a first party dealer (not grey market like G2A and similar). I won't pre-order a game from anywhere else anymore (the only recent exception was TW3, because I wanted that on Steam and it wasn't a Steamworks game). I've always gotten a key prior to release. For games with pre-loads, I've always gotten them in time to do that. Games without a pre-load, I've always gotten a key prior to the official release. On a few occasions they have cut it close, issuing keys later than other channels or a day or two after a pre-load is live. But they have NEVER been late. I've never been delayed playing a game because of GMG, and that's really all that matters.

Nobody should have any doubts or concerns about buying from GMG.

Also of note, your credit card company might think you're participating in overseas gambling. It's a UK site with gaming in the title, that's a red flag. They froze my credit card a couple times.

I just pay with PayPal so no issues with CC payment, also there's no overseas transaction fee I got charged using a CC in the past.

Picked up Fallout 4 Season pass, still not sure if I'm going to get Battlefront, Beta didn't really impress.

I think the code you get is somehow attached to your account. Mine was only a 20% discount. The others listed didn't work for me.

I picked up Rocket League though.

I think the code you get is somehow attached to your account. Mine was only a 20% discount. The others listed didn't work for me.

I picked up Rocket League though.

They do it both ways. The 23% off code earlier in the thread was a public code, but it expired and was replaced with the 20% off code.

I will frequently get coupons emailed to me though that are specific to me.

They do it both ways. The 23% off code earlier in the thread was a public code, but it expired and was replaced with the 20% off code.

I will frequently get coupons emailed to me though that are specific to me.

I ended up getting a 25% off code in the mail yesterday (I used the 20% code before I checked my e-mail). Then I discovered that Rocket League was on sale for VIPs at $14.99. I got it for $16.00 with the 20% off.

Oops.

I ended up getting a 25% off code in the mail yesterday (I used the 20% code before I checked my e-mail). Then I discovered that Rocket League was on sale for VIPs at $14.99. I got it for $16.00 with the 20% off.

Oops.

I actually did the same. Picked up RL for 23% off, then realized I could have saved another 50 cents through VIP. At least it was a cheap game :D

Back