You guys seen: agar.io

Murica!

iT0B3U7.png

I showed my old boss this. He said it was gay. 3 hours later he told me had one of his coworkers playing with him. lol

Is there any defense against people doing the split/jettison move to grab you?

this has been my downfall a few times as well. I think you just have to position yourself in a way to avoid them when they split or to just keep a safe enough distance which is admittedly much harder than it sounds to do.

If you're big enough, you can split off little balls of yourself into those green spikey cells using W. They grow and then split in the direction you were shooting at. If you position and time it right, you can force the bigger cells to split.

If you're big enough, you can split off little balls of yourself into those green spikey cells using W. They grow and then split in the direction you were shooting at. If you position and time it right, you can force the bigger cells to split.

ahhh i was wondering what the spikey ones were

You are a cell. Touch anything smaller than you and you'll kill it and grow. Don't get eaten by other cells.

I understand how to play. I meant that I don't get what makes it fun.

I agree that the controls are erratic.

My God, what hath you wrought!? Goodbye sweet daylight, I may never see you again...

Not really, in my experience. If you are lucky enough to be near the spikes, maybe, but if you are out in the open there's really nothing you can do.

Not really, in my experience. If you are lucky enough to be near the spikes, maybe, but if you are out in the open there's really nothing you can do.

About all you can do is split yourself before the bigger one splits to cut your losses. Also, don't worry about anyone chasing you that's up to twice your size since you're faster than them and if they split, they won't be big enough to eat you. It also seems you need to be about 10% larger to eat someone.

Back