EVGA GTX 980 Ti as low as $623.57 @ Jet.com

TaintedSquirrel

[H]F Junkie
https://jet.com/EVGA-GEFORCE-GTX980TI-PCIE-6GB/6053b00216a44fc3b724c5491b820f74

Wave free returns for additional $14.06 in savings.
Use coupons "google" for 12-months or "FREE6" for 6 months membership before ordering. Duration begins upon your first order.

piwCc6L.png

My order says fulfilled by newegg. Concern is that the game might not come with it for those that care about it. Also if you use debit card you save 1.5%, use my MC card and save an additional .5%

I called Jet to ask about the game code, they are not including it at this time.

Went ahead and ordered mine from Jet, great price. Will see if Newegg does provide the code although I dont think they are under any obligation to do so.

For what it's worth, I made two separate accounts both using the same name and credit card information, both with 12 month codes.
I'm not sure how they will handle it in the future but right now it takes about 2 minutes to create another 12-month account.

Even without any codes you get 3 months free upon first purchase. I think eventually they will scrap the free trial altogether or start locking accounts to CC#'s. Jet.com has had a few killer deals in the last few days already.

Wow what a horrible overall experience on Jet.com, I can't believe they are trying to "beat" Amazon when you can't even find a lot of common items on there when Amazon has dozens of options :eek:

Good deal on that 980 Ti, though waving your ability to do a free return seems a bit sketchy for a business model...

Good deal on that 980 Ti, though waving your ability to do a free return seems a bit sketchy for a business model...
Compared to Newegg who don't even take returns on GPUs at all. Even Amazon charges a restocking fee.
Free return > Restocking fee > No returns.

Although maybe waiving the "free return" means you can't return them. Haven't actually ordered from Jet.

Newegg fills this order and I've returned multiple GPUs to Newegg without an issue...
When was your last order? They used to accept refunds on most cards, but recently changed and now I think they only offer replacements on all video cards.
Of course you can argue with CS and get a refund.

Spoke to a lady at Jet just now and she said the "Free Returns" means if you select not to go with that then you pay the shipping, but thats the only difference. They will accept returns.

Spoke to a lady at Jet just now and she said the "Free Returns" means if you select not to go with that then you pay the shipping, but thats the only difference. They will accept returns.
In some cases the free return savings are about the same as a shipping cost, so you may as well save the money upfront. If you decide to return the card, you'll just break even.
Weird.

Agreed TS, now just waiting on the card. Still curious about the game code though. Wondering if I should email Newegg

Compared to Newegg who don't even take returns on GPUs at all. Even Amazon charges a restocking fee.
Free return > Restocking fee > No returns.

Although maybe waiving the "free return" means you can't return them. Haven't actually ordered from Jet.

Agreed. I try and avoid buying stuff on Newegg, because their return policy is atrocious. Amazon I now have to pay tax, so I'm avoiding them as well.. Jet has been a nice happy medium for me. Although their shipping and processing so far has been slow as shit.

When was your last order? They used to accept refunds on most cards, but recently changed and now I think they only offer replacements on all video cards.
Of course you can argue with CS and get a refund.

I had a coil whine GTX970 and got a refund even though it was a "Replacement Only" card. Didn't take much arguing, though I suppose this is YMMV.

I had a coil whine GTX970 and got a refund even though it was a "Replacement Only" card. Didn't take much arguing, though I suppose this is YMMV.

They wouldn't refund me, but gave me a gift card with no expiration date(Went through chat for it). I bought an MSI Lightning 290X, that had cooling issues like 2 months ago. I'm fine with it this time, but I probably will never buy another GPU from them until they change that policy. You need to RMA too much stuff from Newegg for them to have this policy. I already do not buy motherboards from them after the bent pin fiasco a few years ago...

If offered me the Zotac reference cared for under $600 when I waved the free returns. Very tempting!

Yeah, I didn't go through that far as I was afraid I might complete the ordering process ;)

I bit on this. Seems like a pretty decent deal. If anyone manages to get the game code from newegg, let us know the details.

I havent yet, ordered Friday but Jet still says "In progress"

It's weird, I ordered on Thursday morning before any of this hit sites like Slickdeals or Reddit and it still shows "in progress". Calling their CS is usesless because all they kept telling me was, sorry we are delay by the amount of orders that came in and it should be shipped by wed.

Hmm, not reassuring is it?. I will wait until Weds and see what happens. Wish they wouldn't charge until it ships just for that bit of reassurance.

K, just checked my status and now it says this.... "Fulfilled by A Jet Concierge found your items at Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC" I guess that means Newegg ran out. But Walmart show the card for $728 and it says "Fulfilled by PCRush", so what is going on.
I guess we shall see.

Well they did just launch last week officially so they must have a huge order rush. Not surprise, Jet.com had some DDR3 that were cheap and people had that happen to them. I guess they are having a backlog of orders finally kicking in. Mine still says "fulfilled by newegg"

Ordered mine yesterday and got an email a couple hours ago saying it shipped with a Fedex tacking number. Fulfilled by Newegg.

Mine says it is fulfilled by Newegg, but hasn't updated any shipping info yet. I ordered mine late Saturday night (25th).

Also i got mine down to 615$ by using my Visa Debit card and getting an extra 1.5% off.

Just realized i need new Display port cables. Currently using mini to the full plug display port cables.

Just got off the phone with Jet and they originally ordered it from Newegg but NE cancelled it so then Jet went and found it at Walmart and I should have it by August 5th. But what is interesting is that like Hickfarm I also paid $615 but Walmart are asking $725, the lady at Jet said they eat the difference because it was promised for $615,

Thanks for the update, now I don't have to spend time on the phone.

Sad we have to wait that long, but oh well.

Ordered mine yesterday and got an email a couple hours ago saying it shipped with a Fedex tacking number. Fulfilled by Newegg.

I call them again and they said that my order was just stuck in a limbo and wasn't moving so they expeditated the order. Then she said weird since one person ordered on Sunday and was shipped out on Monday!

I call them again and they said that my order was just stuck in a limbo and wasn't moving so they expeditated the order. Then she said weird since one person ordered on Sunday and was shipped out on Monday!

Funny, apparently jet has a few quirks to sort out.

Back