Closet Cleaning Sale - Haswell, SSD, MiniITX

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanuthead

Supreme [H]ardness
Welcome to my closet cleaning sale again!! Cleaning out some old stuff that is just taking up room. All items work fine and some some are NIB where noted. If you don't like the price, make a reasonable offer. Lowballers will be ignored. All prices are unshipped unless noted. I ship via USPS or UPS. Package insurance is not included unless we agree to something different. Heat is under peanuthead and Ebay is under swallace024. Payment through Amazon payments. If you don't have the money now, don't PM me. Too many people have flaked out. I will add more as I find it. Combos are combos so I don't plan on parting them out. Shipping is from zip code 23456.

1. BNIB (completely unopened) Synology DS1812+ - This was for a client but their needs changed before I could install it. Asking $850 shipped.

3. 2x Intel X-25M 80GB SSD drives - came out of my in-laws pc and put them back to a mechanical HD as they were about to run out of space. Asking $92 shipped for both OBO.

7. Mini-ITX setup - Supermicro X9SCV with i5-2520M, cooling fan, and I/O shield. I may have an iStarUSA 2U rackmount server and Antec Green 380W PS I can include for a package deal. Keep in mind the cooling fan is not the normal cooling fan as the socket is for a mobile processor. Asking $200 w/o the server chassis and PS. Makes a great small ESXi server or Pfsense router.

8. Asus Z8NR-D12 w/ Asus KVM module (Dual socket 1366) - this has just been sitting around and I'm tired of looking at it as I couldn't justify buying a case for the only E-ATX in my setup. The board came out of a server that had the PIKE card die so we just bought a new server. Asking $120 unshipped.

Last edited:
TTT. I will reply to PMs later tonight when I can sit down and think straight.

Thank you, all! Sheppard, I just replied back to you. I lost your PM in the mix. :(

bump. Still interested in getting that asus once you figure out how much you want for it. I got two x5650s just hanging out.

TTT. Sheppard, you have a PM back. Just a not for all of you new guys for a post count under 50 I'm not dealing with you. Earn your way around/post counts here like everyone else.

peanut head... never did get the key or screws for the DS1812+ I bought from you. Send it as soon as possible please.

Bump for you...

peanut head... never did get the key or screws for the DS1812+ I bought from you. Send it as soon as possible please.

Bump for you...

Apologies for dropping the call on that. Please PM your address and I will get those out tomorrow. The package will be in a soft side envelope with tracking. I'll PM you the tracking number as soon as I receive it (and get back from the post office).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back