VMworld - Hands-On Labs Expert-Led Workshop

KapsZ28

2[H]4U
Anyone here have any pull on getting people into the hands-on workshops? It is my first time at VMworld and I had no idea that the classes fill up within the first few days of the catalog being available. I wasn't able to register for any of them unfortunately. :(

Sitting on a few waiting lists myself. I did have one open up for me, and I have heard they add sessions where they can, so there still may be some hope.

Jump on the waiting list. If they get enough waiting they might spin out another session.

Nicholas Farmer

There are no waiting lists for the expert led hands on labs. I saw a waiting list for some other items, but those were not the same. Below are the ones I am referring to.

If you expand scheduling options and select the wait-listed course you can add to your calendar tentatively and get on the list.

If you expand scheduling options and select the wait-listed course you can add to your calendar tentatively and get on the list.

I expanded it and there are no wait listed courses. They simply say Full. I even contacted our VMware rep, and she said there was no wait lists available. That is why I was hoping someone knows someone that can hook me up. :D

I expanded it and there are no wait listed courses. They simply say Full. I even contacted our VMware rep, and she said there was no wait lists available. That is why I was hoping someone knows someone that can hook me up. :D

Click on the menu in the upper left and select schedule under participation, then click on edit schedule. In there, you can browse all the courses for each day. If you select a couse that has a waiting list it will let you tentatively add it and get you on the list. This method is also the best way to set up your schedule as you can easily browse one day at a time over all the courses available.

Well, that is definitely an easier way to do the scheduling, but it doesn't change the fact that all the expert led workshops are still full and there is no waitlist. Anything with "Waitlist Available" is not the expert led workshop I am referring to. Thanks anyway.

Ah, I see what you are saying now. Was not like that just a short while ago - hopefully they open up some more.

Back