Amazon PC accessories on day SALE!

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Current Deal of the Day is PC Accessories!

Lots more than these. I just picked out a few to get everyone a taste of the sale.

AMD A10-7850K is $119. Eat your heart out Microcenter!
HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset is $67.49.
Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2x8GB DDR3 2400MHz PC3 19200 Desktop, Red CMY16GX3M2A2400C11R is $149.00
3TB Toshiba External HD is $90.
PNY 64GB USB stick is $20.
5TB Toshiba External HD is $135.
Creative SoundBlaster Zx is $85! This is the one with the optional mic / headphone module.
Sims 4 is $30.
ViewSonic 28" 1080p monitor is $199.
Acer 21.5" 1080p monitor is $88.
8GB of PNY 1600MHz DDR3 memory is $52.
PNY GTX 780Ti is $419.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Awesome, I got the Zx. Been looking for a good PCIe card.

The percents off are often complete bullshit.

Be sure to check camelcamelcamel.com pasting in the URL of the product so you can see what the actual cheapest price has been, and what the average price is.

Most of the time its just a couple bucks off the average, and not even the cheapest its been recently.

That said, the 6TB is a hell of a deal.

^^ exactly the % off is usually from the release date of the item and often old old pricing!

BTW, I have 4-sticks of spare 2133 4GB laying around.

I wonder if it'd be worth it to upgrade my parents old Q6600 and ATI 6850 graphics card desktop upstairs in their office to a AMD A10-7850k + R7 250.

Hmmmmm....

Dont buy the PNY Attache USB 3.0 Turbo Flash Drive , they all break easy and worthless. always have to RMA them , you been warned!

Wish they had this a few days ago when I just bought a small monitor from newegg I needed for my home security DVR. (needed a small basic monitor)

On first glance that 6TB is a deal -- but they've had 5TB seagate externals for $129 the past week or two. The quality of the drives themselves is in question though.

It's a tough call on that 5TB, did some more investigating, and while the newegg reviews suck, the amazon reviews are 4 out of 5 with almost 4500 reviews.

I'm a cheap bastard, but I've been bitten before going "too cheap" trusting my entire HD movie collection onto a single HDD of questionable quality.... just to save $30? ehhh I think I'll wait a bit longer for a deal on WD Reds or a 5 or 6TB hdd of quality.

I just purchased G Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB instead. Better timings and priced at 114 after discounts on the egg.

Also drat, missed picking up the sound card :(.

Back