UltraMon... or ?

ToddW2

2[H]4U
I've used UltraMon for many many many years and I feel there's gotta be a better solution.

I use anywhere from 2-3 monitors so having the task-bar on each one that houses the applications IN that monitor is great. UltraMon doesn't scale well so sometimes buttons are off.

Ideally i'd like the features of ultramon for taskbar on monitors w/apps on that monitor + the ability to swap "desktops" per-monitor with a quick-key shortcut (like OSX used to do.)

Anyone have suggestions along these lines and/or other multi-monitor productivity software? I Haven't looked in years.

100 views and 0 input.

Wow.

I guess people aren't using anything like this anymore is why it hasn't been updated.

I have two monitors and a tv all connected at once, all displaying the task bar. I use display fusion only and it works like a charm. You can even change it if you want each task bar to display the programs that run on a specific monitor or all of them.

I used to use ultramon, some of my friends use display fusion. They are fairly similar in function, though display fusion is much more updated/feature rich.

I have Win8.1 on my surface it does NOT scale well with multiple monitors of various resolutions, and does some weird shit that Win7 does NOT do making it look terrible.

Hopefully 10 fixes all that.

I use DisplayFusion myself. I find it much better than UltraMon. I switched back when UltraMon took forever to update for working Vista compatibility.

Back