gtx 680's at FRYS.com

Hello guys I ordered my gtx 680 with frys yesterday morning when they first put them up, im under the impression that frys has not recieved any cards from the manufactures yet and they are on the way, once they get they will send out preorders.

does anyone know how long until frys gets their shippment? like i said they havent sent out any yet so its not like the sold outta stock and are waiting for a 2nd shipment, they havent gotten the first yet I believe.

any insight guys thx?

I asked employee and I think they had PNY version. I was like, no thanks. I wanted EVGA and they said they sold out already.

nice! im ordering online but i got the galaxy version before the price bump! im number 2 on the preorder list as of yesterday morning im sure more people are jumping on board by now tho but i honestly think frys is the sweet spot right now to get the card before newegg big restock in april. preorder now once the warehouse gets the cards in tennessee they will ship out the same day to you if its in the morning they get them! do it dont look back is the approach i took hope it pays off. saved my self the price bump tho!

I asked employee and I think they had PNY version. I was like, no thanks. I wanted EVGA and they said they sold out already.

There is nothing wrong with PNY's warranty IMHO. I have had PNY cardssince 2002 And other than not registering my last card (580 GTX) with them so I could get a replacement (They finally replaced it after I found my receipt) There have been no other issues.

If you register your card when you buy it, you get no hassle tech support. I believe this is very resonable. Most of my Nvidia cards have been PNY since my nvidia Geforce 4ti 4600. Only 3 have had issues since 2002. 2 artifacting cards and one where teh DVI port did not function. I am very pro PNY brand video card...

if i decide to get one evga would be my choice, they have the step up program, and great service

Back