8GB (2x4GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory

I bought a pack of this when it was $159.99 after instant code & it was bad out of the box. Now I feel silly as it's cheaper & I still don't have working ram yet :-/

Egg should be receiving my box today from UPS....been a while since I got bad ram, but I'll let you guys know if my next set is bad.

I run everything@stock (1090T on asrock 890Fx board...) and never overclocked.

I bought a pack of this when it was $159.99 after instant code & it was bad out of the box. Now I feel silly as it's cheaper & I still don't have working ram yet :-/

Egg should be receiving my box today from UPS....been a while since I got bad ram, but I'll let you guys know if my next set is bad.

I run everything@stock (1090T on asrock 890Fx board...) and never overclocked.

Give them a call. I'm sure that they'll take care of you.

Give them a call. I'm sure that they'll take care of you.

I talked to them in Chat. First Response:

"Unfortunately, we do not offer any sort of price protection. Due to the constant fluctuation of prices in this industry, the cost of our inventory is changing regularly. All of our most current pricing and inventory are posted on our website in a "real-time" format."

When I complained that I was stuck w/o a computer on the cross ship & could have returned for credit & ordered elsewhere, they then offered me the difference.

Nice of them to do it, but a pain anyhow.

Back