2GB PC3200 Patriot $155 MonarchComputer.com

vbrtrmn

2[H]4U
To give credit where it is due, Pete84 posted this at the bottom of the 1gb ddr thread of doom and despair. http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1028717605&postcount=723

2 GB (2 pcs 1GB) DDR (400) PC-3200 Patriot (PSD2G400KH)
http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=M&Product_Code=141493
Price: $155.00
FedEx Ground: $1.99*(reduced rate)
FedEx Saver: $2.79*(reduced rate)
FedEx 2Day: $5.79*(reduced rate)

Make sure your board will support 1GB DIMMs, most new boards do, but if you've got an older one you may be out of luck.

Manufacturer Part Number: PSD2G400KH
* PC-3200 (400MHz) Data Rate
* 184-Pin Dual in-line memory module
* Non-ECC Unbuffered
* 2 Rank Double-sided module
* 7.8US Refresh Interval (8192 CYCLES/64MS)
* Timings 3-4-4-8
* 2 x 1GB Module Kit
* 2.6V Power Requirement
* Auto and self refresh capability
* PCB height: 1160 (mil)
* Serial Presence-Detect (SPD)
* 100% Tested
* Lifetime Warranty (By Manufacturer)
Retail Pack

vbrtrmn said:
To give credit where it is due, Pete84 posted this at the bottom of the 1gb ddr thread of doom and despair.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thread of "doom and despair"!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Thanks man I needed the laugh!

Good deal on RAM too!

Will i went ahead and ordered me some, also hope it is good stuff. i'm on 1.5gb of 3 sticks of kingston value ram at the moment.

tvdang7 said:
any o/c data on this?
yeah, I am interested in this too
when you guys get this, please post up what you've been able to hit..
I'd like it to be reasonable for me to go ahead and purchase it.
Still good deal though, none-the-less.

I got my tracking info I should have my memory come thursday I should be able to do some testing with it and I'll post my experiences here unless someone else beats me to the punch.

Well the memory runs a touch tighter than advertised I had reset my Bios to Auto settings and the memory runs at a default of 3-3-3-8. Right now I can run it at 1T at these settings but when I drop the CAS down to 2.5 I get errors in SuperPi and MemTest but 3d apps don't have a problem. I'm using a MSI NEO2 Platnium board, A64 3500+, 2 Maxtor 160GB IDE HDDs.

ordered 2 sets and they arrived today.

i dont have the rest of the computers to install them in just yet :). ill have these installed by tues-wed ish.

Currently running them at 3-3-3-7 1T at 2.7volts I'll give it a bit more juice and see if I can get it going at cas 2.5.

good deal....i payed like 120 for 1 gig of patriot ram...but mine hits 280mhz...

DieHard007 said:
ya but it's $155.00+ship it was $158.00 all together shipped for me can't beat that
i beat that by paying ground shipping which took only two days from GA to CA.
gg

Back