FS: Acer Aspire One netbook, Finepix Underwater Camera, 30gb Zune White

ajacy

Limp Gawd
CURRENTLY FOR SALE:
-- Acer Aspire One Netbook AOA110 / ZG5 -- White ($150 shipped)

SOLD
-- finepix z33 underwater camera ($80 shipped)

OFF TO EBAY
-- 30 GB ZUNE -- White
-- Nintendo DS Lite -- White

-----

ACER ASPIRE ONE AOA110 / Model ZG5 -- WHITE
CURRENT PRICE: $150 shipped
AMAZON LINK (only blue is there, this one is white): http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Computer-AOA110-1722-8-9-Inch-Notebook/dp/B001DABBV8 (cheapest used: $160 + ship + dents) )

DSCF2080.JPG

DSCF2079.JPG

Currently has UBUNTU NETBOOK REMIX installed, but it WAS purchased as a WINDOWX XP MACHINE and has a WINDOWS XP KEY sticker on the bottom. I installed linux because windows was just unbearably slow and painful to use. You can reinstall but only if you can figure it out as there is no cd drive, and no operating system disc. I will NOT ship in the original box

SPECS:
- 8.9" screen 1024 x 600
- 8 GB NAND
- 1.6 ghz atom processor
- 3 USB ports

CONDITION:
Fantastic condition, VERY minor scratches on top of outer shell that are noticeable if held correctly against the light. EXTREMELY hard to notice unless you are looking for them. no problems with the screen. the only things missing are the little rubber nubs from the bottom, and two from the sides of the screen. I have a horrible habit of picking those off. Does not affect the workings of the computer and does NOT make it look astetically awkward

BATTERY LIFE:
Full charge gives me 1 hour 50 minutes of continually / high use according to Linux, and this has been accurate. [RATED for 3 hours but that is never accurate anyways] You may want to try a new battery, as it does not say 100% when fully charged it always starts at 90%. The computer is more than two years old now? Not sure honestly. I usually use it while plugged in.

WHAT'S INCLUDED:
-- Netbook
-- Standard Battery
-- Charger
-- Windows XP key sticker, ubuntu netbook remix currently installed

NOT INCLUDED
-- any cd's / documentation
-- no SD card
-- original packaging

The original charger stopped working so I have a brand new one that I bought a few months ago on Amazon. It is not an official acer one but works just as well and I've had no problems with it.

FEEDBACK
+113 / 100% ebay feedback (a_jacy) as well as perfect [h]eat.
NO TRADES, PAYPAL ONLY (48 States)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
thanks for the bump. Sold the underwater digital camera locally.

Last edited:
Back