FS/FT: HP LP3065c, two 28" I-INC monitors

harmattan

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm selling one HP LP3065c 30" and two I-INC (Hanns-G) iF281D 28" monitors. I'm currently using them in an Eyefinity setup, but have decided to move to three smaller LCDs of the same model. They're just too big for my space and, no matter how hard I've tried, I can't get the HP and INC-Is calibrated the same and the different size isn't working for me in Eyefinity. Also selling an Ergotron DS100 Triple Monitor stand with extender modules.

Condition on the monitors:

• LP3065c (sold) - Perfect panel: no dead pixels, excellent backlight performance. It's seen moderate use (I'd estimate 800-900 hours total on-time, maybe 200 screen time) since I bought December '08. There is a small 3/4" marker mark on the silver part of the base/stand, hardly noticable and, of course, no effect on performance. $525.
  • iF281Ds (sold) - Both monitors are in excellent condition with no dicernable difference between the two. No dead pixels on either and backlight conformity is good. I purchased both in November '09 and they've seen very little use since. $175 each.
  • Ergotron DS100 with extenter arms - Great condition and easily big enough to fit 3x 24" screens in landscape, 3x30" screens in portrait. Heavy duty steel construction. $90 (costs $350 new with the extenders...)

Here's the deal... pick up fo these items in Brooklyn, NY only. I'm just too lazy to pack them and don't want to risk shipping damage. DO NOT PM ME ASKING IF I'll SHIP. If interested, I'm happy to demo them. Thought I'd post these gems here for fellow [H]ocp-ers before throwing up on Craigslist.

PM with questions or interest.

Pre180.jpg

Pre173.jpg

Last edited:
Bump and price reduction on the 30". C'mon... no one wants a lightly used HP LP3065?

Bump.

Will be putting up an Ergotron triple stand shortly as well.

Bump for ridiculously good price on that HP; I'd have bought it if I was still living in NYC ... moved to Orlando, Florida recently.

Bump.

For those PM-ing asking if I can ship, answer's no unfortunately. Pick-up only. Thanks for the interest.

If your willing to ship the Ergotron monitor mount let me know! :)

Back