G7 for $20 AR + More!

acidic

Gawd
to get the $10 off use google checkout, you will be offered to either use buy.com default checkout or google checkout. Do not login, just add the item to your cart, you'll be able to see the option of google checkout

so google stores your credit card info and address once you use this google payments and associates with your gmail login's but do they give you the option of not having them store your credit card info>?

does anyone who's gone through the process know?

zbuddah said:
so google stores your credit card info and address once you use this google payments and associates with your gmail login's but do they give you the option of not having them store your credit card info>?

does anyone who's gone through the process know?

Open up your gmail. Go to "Settings" click on "accounts" tab. Click on "Google accounts settings" And you can delete your credit card info.

SandTiger said:
Open up your gmail. Go to "Settings" click on "accounts" tab. Click on "Google accounts settings" And you can delete your credit card info.

awesome thanks!

Well the G7 has only one button on the side, It may sound picky but I need two and also the coloring won't fit in with the rest of my setup. I currently have a MX510 and it's just about perfect for me. I don't know about MX1000 being "craptastic"; I've heard a lot of good things about it and albeit only 400 dpi, it seems a lot like the MX510, and wireless which is great unless you can elaborate otherwise.

Why does that image show the old coloring? Is that what kind they are selling cuz I would jump on this so fast if it was the carbon fiber looking version.

XSNiper said:
Why does that image show the old coloring? Is that what kind they are selling cuz I would jump on this so fast if it was the carbon fiber looking version.
I had read elsewhere that people who ordered from here were recieving the carbon fiber G7, as opposed to the green one pictured. I'll let you know for sure though when I recieve mine :D .

i just ordered one (always need a backup)
and i love my first one i have had about a year now.

The_Tecknishen said:
I had read elsewhere that people who ordered from here were recieving the carbon fiber G7, as opposed to the green one pictured. I'll let you know for sure though when I recieve mine :D .
I got the black one. Ordered couple days ago.

same i got a carbon. great deal didn't know about the google checkout :( can you use that on every order for $30 or more, or is it a one time thing?

MNOB07 said:
Well the G7 has only one button on the side, It may sound picky but I need two and also the coloring won't fit in with the rest of my setup. I currently have a MX510 and it's just about perfect for me. I don't know about MX1000 being "craptastic"; I've heard a lot of good things about it and albeit only 400 dpi, it seems a lot like the MX510, and wireless which is great unless you can elaborate otherwise.

I've read that you can tilt the scroll wheel left and right, this means that those two buttons on the side are pretty useless. And they went ahead and left one of them there. The MX1000 doesn't even compare sorry...This is a combination of the best plus some.

This is such a good deal that i want to jump on, but i cannot justify spending 30 dollars on another wireless mouse because i already have a mx1000

anybody have a link to the rebate form? ordered mine last week but forgot to save it before the offer expired.

Random question - how does it work when you've got multiple rebates to send in from the same product? I found a $15 G7 rebate (in the BF2142 preorder pack) via Logitech that specifies nothing about where you buy it from, so I figure it could be used on this product.

They get mailed to the same PO box in Niagara Falls, but they reference two different departments, and both ask for the product receipt and original UPC code. Is the usual method to just mail both rebate forms, fully filled out, into the same department in the same package with the UPC/receipt? I'm mostly worried that they would a) try to deny the second one because I didn't reference the proper department number, or b) accept the $15 one, then deny the $30 one because of some '1 rebate at a time!' rule. I've never tried doing two before. Looking at some of the other online deals that take 2+ rebates, the multiple rebates tend to ask for different department numbers too.

But yeah, after all the hoops I jumped through, getting this mouse for 10 bucks AR+tax+ship would make a lot of hassle worth it.

Does anyone know which receipt to include with the MIR? I ask cause the transaction did not show up on buy.com, only receipt I have is from googlecheckout (although it does say purchased from buy.com) and the packing slip. Which one is everyone sending in??

I bought the mouse and used Google Checkout. I'm sending them the receipt that Google checkout gave me. It does say buy.com on it, so that's the one to go with.

where can I find tracking number if i ordered through google checkout. i just got an email saying that my order has been shipped and they gave me order number. when I go to buy.com website my order does not show up. :confused:

mike105 said:
where can I find tracking number if i ordered through google checkout. i just got an email saying that my order has been shipped and they gave me order number. when I go to buy.com website my order does not show up. :confused:
http://secure.buy.com/corp/support/guestordersearch.asp

Your order will show up with the order number search. It won't show up under your buy.com account though.

Edit - using this method will also give you an option to view your Buy.com receipt (which does not mention Google at all), This is actually the one I used for the Logitech rebate, sorry if my previous post was confusing.

gn0me said:
http://secure.buy.com/corp/support/guestordersearch.asp

Your order will show up with the order number search. It won't show up under your buy.com account though.

Edit - using this method will also give you an option to view your Buy.com receipt (which does not mention Google at all), This is actually the one I used for the Logitech rebate, sorry if my previous post was confusing.

Thanks! that's exactly what I was looking for

Back