Greenmangaming 20% and 10% off coupons

limitedaccess

Supreme [H]ardness
20% off coupons - GREEN-MANGA-MING1 (Expires September 12)

$5 store credit - If you are a new customer you can get $5 store credit after your first purchase, PM me for link, before you make an account/purchase. (removed link here due to site/mod rules)

GMG also tends to have higher preorder discounts (15%+ compared to 10%)

Some sample deals -

Batman Arkham City - $42.45 - 20% = $33.96
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/action/batman-arkham-city/

Deus Ex Human Revolution AE - $49.99 - 20% = $40 (Activates on Steam)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/rpgs/deus-ex-human-revolution-augmented-edition/

HOMM 6 - $42.49 - 20% = $34
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/strategy/might-and-magic-heroes-vi/

HOMM 6 Deluxe - $50.95 - 20% = $40.76
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/strategy/might-and-magic-heroes-vi-deluxe-edition/

Men of War: Vietnam - $29.70 - 20% = $23.76 + Men of War for free (can trade it in for credit if you already own it)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/strategy/men-of-war-vietnam/

Red Orchestra 2 - $33.95 - 20% = $27.16 (Activates on Steam)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/action/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad/

Red Orchestra 2 Deluxe - $42.45 - 20% = $33.96 (Activates on Steam)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/action/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad-digital-delux/

Last edited:
Coupons do not stack, just tried it.

Still some good deals there.

I'd remove that referral link if I were you.

(27) Referral or commissioned type links are not allowed in our forums. Posting these is a bannable offense.

Last edited:
I always have issues with that site. Like I want to buy AC:Brotherhood but it always tells me there was an issue. Other games do it too. AC:Revelation was on sale at one point not sure if it still is.

I'm tempted by Dues Ex but I have to be honest I'm weary about pre-ordering games, especially after Brink.

Same here put both Deus Ex HR and From Dust in cart and it wouldn't apply to From Dust.

if these coupons stacked it'd be insane.

Ro2 is a killer deal, if I didn't have it pre order on steam already :(, do they even do refunds?

if these coupons stacked it'd be insane.

Ro2 is a killer deal, if I didn't have it pre order on steam already :(, do they even do refunds?

Steam will allow refunds before the street date, just be patient though b/c Steam support will take their sweet time getting back to you...

The coupons won't stack as far as I know, but it doesn't hurt to try lol...

I've heard conflicting reports on canceling preorders on Steam. From experience some say you can, some say you can't. Their TOS technically says you can't.

traded in Tropico 3 for $9 bucks + 20% off and got me RO2 deluxe for $24.96. GREEEEAAAT deal!!!!

Does anyone know if they charge your account right away on pre orders or when it's available?

GMG is turning up the heat it seems. Good on them.

Put my pre-order in for DXHR awhile ago.

If you have never used GMG, note that you can actually "trade in" games as long as they aren't using an outside distribution system ala Steam. Pretty neat little feature. Only "downside" is that they are in Europe so releases may tend to be a few days after the US gets it.

They are based in the UK, but I think they still you into your own regions, but just use one store front. I know various regions for instance have different prices and in differing currency, a common complaint because the game ends up costing more. The prices for instance are not the European and UK prices.

Check your DXHR release date as well, it uses the North American one for mine with Aug 23, not the EU one of Aug 26th.

Yeah also note that you might get a call from the bank when ordering from them cause they are overseas. I was surprised when my bank called me to verify the GMG DXHR order I placed. They called me like 10-15 minutes after I placed it.

Steam allowed me to cancel my pre order easily (just one day after I sent the msg), very easy to do just asked for a refund and the next day they did it for me.

The $5 referrals per friend is very nice on top of these deals. Bought RO2 then rolled around some credit from referrals to get AC2:R for $18.96 ($15 of referral credit +20% off code). I just hope they aren't giving out too good of deals. Steam gets good deals, but I've never had such a cheap new release before excluding a few pricing errors which never went through.

Steam allowed me to cancel my pre order easily (just one day after I sent the msg), very easy to do just asked for a refund and the next day they did it for me.

Ya, steam is very good with pre-order cancelling. That's the beauty of steam good interfaces, easy to play/download games, great deals and good CS.

D2D ran 10-25% coupons off existing 10% preorder discounts before as well. For example you could've preordered The Witcher 2 for the same price as the Steam summer sale.

What the difference is Steam deals (and most game sale deals) are done in conjunction with publisher. That is both agree upon the new price. Some distributors however are offering savings by forgoing a portion of their own cut for game transactions.

D2D ran 10-25% coupons off existing 10% preorder discounts before as well. For example you could've preordered The Witcher 2 for the same price as the Steam summer sale.

Yea, I got Shogun 2, Civ 5 and Witcher 2 as pre-orders from D2D all for $40 or under. They've definitely had some good sales too. It's the one time $5 credit for you and a friend that puts these deals over the top though.

Bumping this since it is the final week before Deus Ex Human Revolution is released. New codes were added.

The page for Tropico 4 says that Steam is required, so I'm assuming it can be activated over Steam.

Unless the GMG page is incorrect.

You'd need to ask them to make sure, since I wouldn't be able to confirm it. The reason I put it as a maybe is because Steam specifically lists there version as a "Steam version."

I wonder if you get those TF2 items as well if you buy from GMG? Hahah wouldn't mind gifting those to friends if the GMG version also gives you the pre-order stuff..

Thanks Limited! Going to try these guys out, I like their setup and the prices are great. :eek:

Any idea if Pirates of Black Cove will activate on Steam?

I read on another forum:
"I noticed Pirates of the Black Cove is on GMG for $16.95, with coupon it comes to $13.56. The game appears on the list of retail keys that activate on Steam, but it also has a trade in value for GMG.

So I'm a little confused how it could activate on Steam but also trade in.

Edit: After finding a post on GMG forums about Pirates pushing patches through GMG, I'm assuming you don't activate this game on Steam."

Last edited:
I don't think so. Some early RO2 Deluxe orders got hats, but not the later one apparently, probably a bug. DXHR keys have been sent out for GMG preorders, so maybe someone with TF2 installed can check? I'd have to DL TF2 again to so.

Back