BF3 weapon damage chart

Interesting to me how the suppressed weapons don't really lose any damage, though supposedly that is the case.

Also, MGs in general seem overpowered. Basically the same (or more) damage than an assault rifle with the same caliber rounds, but WAY more magazine capacity.

Yeah, kinda weird if those numbers are correct. The suppressed 1911 loses nothing over the non suppressed except at one range. Everything else is the same including ranges both longer and shorter.

Yeah, kinda weird if those numbers are correct. The suppressed 1911 loses nothing over the non suppressed except at one range. Everything else is the same including ranges both longer and shorter.

from wiki "Because standard pressure and load .45 ACP rounds fired from handguns or short barreled submachine guns are inherently subsonic, it is one of the most powerful pistol calibers available for use in suppressed weapons "

Silencing a .45 ACP makes no change in its power. No subsonic ammunition is needed so the power of the round stays the same.

Interesting to me how the suppressed weapons don't really lose any damage, though supposedly that is the case.

Also, MGs in general seem overpowered. Basically the same (or more) damage than an assault rifle with the same caliber rounds, but WAY more magazine capacity.

The assault rifles are so much more accurate tho. MG's basically dominate up close, and supported fire. Assault rifles dominate mid-range, you have a lot of trouble putting enough rounds on target to kill moving targets at mid-long range with MG's without being in a supported fire position.

Very nice. Kinda pissed that I wasted my time getting the M60 when the 240B is the better weapon...

Very nice. Kinda pissed that I wasted my time getting the M60 when the 240B is the better weapon...
I've noticed the M60 actually has less recoil. Up close the M240 is deadlier (since the recoil has less effect up close), but the M60 feels like it is more accurate at medium to longer distances.

I've noticed the M60 actually has less recoil. Up close the M240 is deadlier (since the recoil has less effect up close), but the M60 feels like it is more accurate at medium to longer distances.

Well I'm torn. The 240b has a higher rate of fire and damage, and best numbers at range. I'll have to play with the 60 some more to make up my mind. I need to figure out which one I get the unlocks for so I'll be done leveling support.

I'm missing the M249 and all the unlocks right now, lol.

I more like M249 with grip,supressor(or extend mag) and IR than any combination of attachments on 240B, maybe I just can't play with it, really don't know. And also I can't wait for M60E4 because I was beast with it when I played on my friedns account.

Still working at it here. Just unlocked the M93R. People ragequit in co-op WAY too much.

use the trick on the final CO-OP level. after you defuse the bomb make sure you and your teammate pick up the 2 guns on the level with the IR scopes, there is one by the ammo crate at the bomb and there is one back at the beginning of the level (make sure you do not pick them up until you defuse the bomb). then when you get out of the subway going to the bank do not go up the stairs, don't even touch them. sit back by the police cars and kill the AI through the door, they will infinitely respawn. my top score for that level is 580k points i unlocked all the weapons in a single game. it took about 2 hours but it was worth it not having to restart every time i finished playing the level.

Well I'm torn. The 240b has a higher rate of fire and damage, and best numbers at range. I'll have to play with the 60 some more to make up my mind. I need to figure out which one I get the unlocks for so I'll be done leveling support.

I'm missing the M249 and all the unlocks right now, lol.

m249 is insanely better then the 240B.. the M249 is insanely to accurate and over powered(as a balance standpoint). operation ghetro(metro) + 249 + extended mag = a shit load of dead people. you can even go as far as putting a silencer on the 249 which makes it even more potent accuracy wise but takes an extra bullet to kill a person.

Back