Free USB Flash Drive supplies sample

jjager85

2[H]4U
Thank you for your interest in a free sample of our customizable products. Please fill out the form below and we will quickly respond to your request . Also feel free to call us toll free at 800-979-9707 or 847-784-1418 between 8:00AM to 6:00PM CST Monday through Friday for immediate assistance.

**Company Information Required**

http://www.memorysuppliers.com/requestsample.html

The big question is if we need to give valid contact info for phone/email spamming. I could care less about the snail mail varietry, my shredders always hungry. :D

Sorry but I just don't have a warm feeling about lying.

Can't hurt, and since I do have an actual company name for myself, what the hell... in for the 3 samples.

This request form is for a visual of an actual Imprinted Flash Drive Casing. The Flash Drive will not have any internal Memory.

Looks like it isn't a flash drive, just some plastic with the company's name on it.

I hope they don't just collect this information about individuals/businesses and then resell it to telemarketing companies and third parties.

Please fill out the form below and we will quickly respond to your request. This request form is for a visual of an actual Imprinted Flash Drive Casing. The Flash Drive will not have any internal Memory

Back