anybody ordered a Q6600 from NCIX(USA) in the past week?

aldy402

2[H]4U
anybody ordered a Q6600 from NCIX(USA) in the past week?`
I know theres tons of threads but not recent enough to push me to NCIX, anybody ordered from the US recently and got a G0(SLACR) stepping?

thanks

Techincally withing the past week. people have been receiving g0 / B3 stepping.

A lot of people have been flaming on ncix forums. To be honest, its not their fault that people are not getting g0 steppings. Its all luck of the hand that picks your order.

Even if you request them to check the serial number on the box, they still wont.

Just cross your fingers and hope for a g0

Ordered a Q6600 from NCIXUSA.com on July 25th, around 1pm~

Delivered to Seattle, WA around 1pm on July 28th.

Got the invoice which stated I was getting a G0, "SLACR" stepping core.

quad2.JPG

Still though, people have been quoted the B3 Stepping, so its not a guarantee, but definitely better chances of getting G0 than mwave, newegg, zzf, etc.

I ordered from NCIX US on the 24th, it shipped on the 26th, SLACR. However, maybe as many as 1/3rd of people have gotten B3s. It is still a gamble.

Ordered mine on the 25th and the cocksuckers still haven't even shipped it.

same here. been trying to call to cancel for the last 2 business days. i go straight to voicemail. the only time i got someone was when i called just after 9:30 PST to tell them to HOLD my order and not ship it. somehow the order went thru verification anyway without my verifying anything. so i might end up with 2 Q6600's and a big hole in me wallet. this sucks man.

edit: after posting this, i decided to "roll the dice" and call again. and i got through. they said it's already been shipped.. lol :(

Just to give you guys a little info, I ordered 24th, it shipped the 26th (via cheapest method), and arrived today, the 30th. The tracking site said it would arrive August 1st, which is still 2 days away. I live in Texas, and it shipped from British Columbia.

same here. been trying to call to cancel for the last 2 business days. i go straight to voicemail. the only time i got someone was when i called just after 9:30 PST to tell them to HOLD my order and not ship it. somehow the order went thru verification anyway without my verifying anything. so i might end up with 2 Q6600's and a big hole in me wallet. this sucks man.

edit: after posting this, i decided to "roll the dice" and call again. and i got through. they said it's already been shipped.. lol :(

I called several times today to check if it's shipped and they gave me the same bullshit they gave me last Thursday and Friday, "It looks like it will be shipping today."

Ordered mine on the 26th. Got it today (30th). G0 stepping ftw...
After ordering and the payment verification process, they send you a shipping notice and it says the actual production # of the processor. So I knew I was getting the G0 the day they shipped it. :D

Ordered mines on 7/26 (6pm), shipped out on 7/27 (9pm), and i just got it today. This is coming from Vancouver all the way to FL. thats impressive!!! I didnt expect to get it until later this week. I was suprised to see a package when I got home from work :D

Oh and i got G0 .. Packing date 7/13/2007

Ordered mines on 7/26 (6pm), shipped out on 7/27 (9pm), and i just got it today. This is coming from Vancouver all the way to FL. thats impressive!!! I didnt expect to get it until later this week. I was suprised to see a package when I got home from work :D

Oh and i got G0 .. Packing date 7/13/2007

LoL, same here. Live in Homestead, Fl. I was expecting it on Thursday which is what the the tracking info said. Today I woke up to my doorbell ringing, and a huge smile when I saw it was a package from ncix

ordered on 07/24 from NCIX (not NCIXUS)
shipped after 2 days (cheapest shipping method)
got it today (G0)

sh*t... i dunno if i should panic or not. I also ordered on 7/24. Invoice says it's a G0. And xpresspost tracking says it was "out for delivery" on 7/28. It is already 7/30, got my mail for today and i didn't get my CPU from USPS!!! how accurate is the xpresspost tracking? did u guys all get it on the day it says "out for delivery" from USPS?

sh*t... i dunno if i should panic or not. I also ordered on 7/24. Invoice says it's a G0. And xpresspost tracking says it was "out for delivery" on 7/28. It is already 7/30, got my mail for today and i didn't get my CPU from USPS!!! how accurate is the xpresspost tracking? did u guys all get it on the day it says "out for delivery" from USPS?

I think you're safe as long as it doesn't s ay "Delivered" and you don't have it.

But I dunno.

I know with FedEx and UPS if it says 'Out For Delivery' that means it left your local center and on its way to your house sometime during that day. You should have gotten it I'm thinking. Good Luck.

how has xpress post been to you guys?

i ordered mine last wednesday, it shipped out friday, to stl missouri, anyone think itl be here tommorow?

Also if im at work do i still have to sign or w/e or do they just drop it off, and will hey bring it to the local post office or will they come around wednesday again?

thanks to everybody who'd tuned in with their shipping dates and stepping

keep them coming..

Ordered at like 3:30 AM this morning, got ship notification at about 8:30PM, G0 all the way. This is gonna be a fun weekend. I don't know if it helped but I did put a polite little note in the sales and shipping notes section saying that I would prefer the G0 if they had it. Wasn't gonna be mad either way but figured asking nicely can't hurt heh.

1. 22211 Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Quad Core Processor LGA775 Kentsfield 2.40GHZ 1066FSB 8MB Retail Box 1

Barcode: 22211 157050 58 S/N: BX80562Q6600SLACR 07-30-07 03:41 PM

:mad: dunno where my Q6600 is... Called USPS and they said they left a notice on saturday, so I called the post office for pickup... nothing found, but database said they left a notice. And I was waiting for this package and some other stuff everyday, I am pretty sure i didn't miss any shipping and see no notice... It's lost in the fricken USPS or someone jacked it... :mad: :mad: :mad: gonna call them again tomorrow

Does anyone else think that these comments from everyone kind of not want you to purchase a q6600 from NCIX? I need my processor to finish my build, but I don't want it to get lost or misplaced as it has seemed to happen to quite a number of people here.

Does anyone think it's worth it to just go to frys and get a b3 stepping? I'm not going to be overclocking the quads past probably 3.2 ghz, so why would it matter for me? Anyways, are the b3 steppings THAT bad, or are the G0s just that much better? Or what. I'm afraid to even get a B3 stepping because it seems like no one wants anything to do with that kind of q6600.

even though i wanted to cancel it (hard to get someone to pick up the phone! email they didn't answer!), ncixus shipped it anyway. it's gonna be here today (07/31), too.. it's a G0 (S/N: BX80562Q6600SLACR on the invoice).... no sign of the other one i ordered yet from AllStarShop. estimate delivery is thursday (08/02) for that one. not sure what to do now. i know for sure one is a G0, but don't need 2 Quads :p

Got a G0 from NCIXUS ordered on july 25th recieved the 27th. So far so good got 3.6ghz on my q6600.

I purchased my q6600 when the price fell to the 400s. Now it's a b3 and I've been able to OC this chip to mid to upper 3s. So, you're not likely to OC any better with a G0 than a B3 because I said so.:D

lol....really, even if u get the infamous G0 chip, there are alot of other variables that need to be considered before you think you'll be getting 4ghz. U better have the good stuff.

Be happy if you can get 3.2 to 3.4. That's pretty darn good (1ghz OC). 200mhz here or there isn't gonna make all the bit of difference, especically when you have to sacrifice heat, ram timings and all the other risks. Don't feel bad if you get a b3 is all Im saying.

probably use fedex instead of USPS, i dunno. I just never really like USPS, books gets screwed up w/ media mail and now my cpu is somewhere out there.

Anyone know how the insurance thing works? all i get is my money back? or do i get another CPU... fricken, the prices all have risen and chances of getting another G0 is uncertain.

Does anyone else think that these comments from everyone kind of not want you to purchase a q6600 from NCIX? I need my processor to finish my build, but I don't want it to get lost or misplaced as it has seemed to happen to quite a number of people here.

Does anyone think it's worth it to just go to frys and get a b3 stepping? I'm not going to be overclocking the quads past probably 3.2 ghz, so why would it matter for me? Anyways, are the b3 steppings THAT bad, or are the G0s just that much better? Or what. I'm afraid to even get a B3 stepping because it seems like no one wants anything to do with that kind of q6600.

The G0 has a higher OC potential. Thats why so many people are after it. Everyone is wanting to get 4GHz it seems. I heard the G0 runs cooler than the B3 but I dont know if thats true or not. Something I saw someone post. If true, however, that would be another good reason to get the G0.

I think Zetta's situation is more of an exception rather than a rule. And I dont mean that in a disrespectful sense. I can certainly empathize with him. Thats USPS's fault though and not NCIXUS. Not trying to defend NCIXUS or anything but put blame where blame is due. If USPS did their job correctly he'd be a happy customer and not an upset one.

Might want to order from somewhere that uses UPS or FedEx if you feel uncomfortable using NCIXUS and USPS. I havent looked but does NCIXUS offer FedEx or UPS for faster service?

I ordered mine July 25th 6:30AM, didn't ship out until Friday evening even though I paid the $30 overnight fee. Normally that wouldn't bother me, except that I kept on seeing people that ordered after me get theirs shipped out first. FWIW, I got a B3 :confused:

I ordered over the weekend, but was put into a holding pattern because Bank of America decided to put a hold on the transaction because they didn't recognize the merchant. I was finally able to get in touch with NCIX on Monday morning to get it sorted out.

It shipped out Monday evening, with an estimated delivery date of Friday.

SLACR FTW! :)

Shipped out of a warehouse in Vancouver, IIRC.

Techincally withing the past week. people have been receiving g0 / B3 stepping.

A lot of people have been flaming on ncix forums. To be honest, its not their fault that people are not getting g0 steppings. Its all luck of the hand that picks your order.

Even if you request them to check the serial number on the box, they still wont.

Just cross your fingers and hope for a g0

What is with everything being "technical"? Nothing is technical here--in the past week people have been receiving both types of stepping available on the Q6600.

You don't need to step up the language for people to take you seriously--just say what you mean.

Oh, and I have a co-worker who ordered a Q6600 mid-last week and received the G0... but as noted above "technically" people are still receiving both.

"Technical" Links:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1031332410#post1031332410
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1031332395#post1031332395
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1031332234#post1031332234

I ordered mine from ncixus.com on sunday night, got a slacr, it shipped out on monday night using the cheapest method

Is it okay to use the regular insurance policy when purchasing from NCIX???? It said it only covers $100 if lost or damaged product. I placed my order, but it doesn't sound very safe because then they could just say it was "lost" and then I lose out on everything I just purchased.

Anyways, my q6600 is shipping to Illinois. Has anyone received a G0 on the eastern side of the US?

mines shipping to MO using canada post xpress, ill let you know when it gets here. I ordered the full insurance

btw: im in STL MO and have received a G0 stepping, just has not arrived yet

Viperjts10, let me know how it goes, I also live in Illinois and I really want to buy one soon. Let me know if you get the G0.

I ordered from NCIXUS on sunday. And just cancelled my order as I placed an order for a G0 (cheaper overall) from ClubIT (over the phone).

Is it okay to use the regular insurance policy when purchasing from NCIX???? It said it only covers $100 if lost or damaged product. I placed my order, but it doesn't sound very safe because then they could just say it was "lost" and then I lose out on everything I just purchased.

Anyways, my q6600 is shipping to Illinois. Has anyone received a G0 on the eastern side of the US?

I usually just go with regular free insurance if my order with them is under 150 bucks,anything over that I get the first level of extra insurance.I have never had
a problem wit nay order with NCIX going missing or arriving damaged.Knock on
wood !! :) They are better then any other business when it comes to RMA's,
especially if you have a VIP account. :cool:

thank god! found and picked up my q6600 G0 at the post office. using it right now at 3.0GHz w/ a zalman 9500 until my swiftech water cooling comes. It is already blazing fast.

Viperjts10, let me know how it goes, I also live in Illinois and I really want to buy one soon. Let me know if you get the G0.

Placed my order today at around noon and it's now 8:30 at night and I got the confirmation email that my package was shipped. So that was pretty quick.

On the email, I got the S/N and it says "SLACR" !! woo. Hopefully I get my q6600 before the weekend then.

I almost was going to just go to my frys store and buy it there because then I wouldn't have to wait for it to be shipped to me, but I figured that Frys only has the B3 stepping, so I decided to order from NCIXUS and I got the G0! :D

Back