Deus Ex Human Revolution, $35 at Amazon Download (Requires/activates Steam)

limitedaccess

Supreme [H]ardness
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
F-ing Amazon teases. It lets me create an account, put my payment information in, address, etc and tells me game downloads are for US customers only. No canadian love there.

F-ing Amazon teases. It lets me create an account, put my payment information in, address, etc and tells me game downloads are for US customers only. No canadian love there.

I wasn't aware Amazon.com PC downloads wouldn't sell to Canadians. I think even if Amazon.ca adds game downloads, Canadian's are likely to get taxed for it since they have a physical presence.

The other two ways to buy it should be ok though.

Damnit, there are so many things on Amazon.com that don't work for Amazon.ca users.

It is only $1 more at Getgames for those that can't use Amazon.com , see the alternatives.

I strongly suspect though, like I mentioned, Amazon.ca would need to charge tax for the Digital Downloads as well, if it were to offer the service. EA Origin has the same issue with Canadian users, it requires tax, likely due to its physical distribution service.

Bought this through GreenManGaming at the same price but no DLC. Blah!

Great game though!

This has probably been the best purchase I have made this year, bar none.

nice discount, but I'll hold out for a steam holiday sale hoping for 50% off or more before I bite..

Everyone,

what kind of performance at 1080p could I expect on this game with this hardware:

Phenom II X2 555 BE
8 GB RAM

Everyone,

what kind of performance at 1080p could I expect on this game with this hardware:

Phenom II X2 555 BE
8 GB RAM

reasonably good, maybe cranked to the max on most settings.

I would turn off Tesselation

this isn't a game worth waiting that long to play.

it's a game that must be played now.

It's single player only right? So then it will be equally good (or not) in 6 months when I play it, except I'll pay $25 for it :p

Seriously though; after watching the giantbomb quick look it did seem more like a RPG with some "meh" combat and sneaking (?). I've had trouble getting into storybased games lately so maybe not a great game for me anyway

I keep hearing how great it is... but I've still got such a huge backlog. I'm kicking through Assassins Creed (on 2 of 3 right now) and The Witcher 2. These alone should keep me busy for another few weeks. Do I bite now?

I keep hearing how great it is... but I've still got such a huge backlog. I'm kicking through Assassins Creed (on 2 of 3 right now) and The Witcher 2. These alone should keep me busy for another few weeks. Do I bite now?

As great as DE: HR is, if you're already in the process of playing other games, then no matter how good a game is, there is no reason to drop what you're doing to play it untill you finish what you're already doing.

It will be cheaper by the time you get ready to play it, and it will have patches, and DLC.

Back